In the last decade, much progress has been made in these materials. This book presents a highly coherent coverage of supramolecular, photosensitive and electroactive materials, namely those that have been extensively investigated for applications in fields of electronic and photonic technologies. This extensive reference provides broad coverage of on different types of materials, their processing, spectroscopic characterization, physical properties and device applications.
The implications reach from molecular recognition in synthetic and natural complexes to exciting new applications in chemical technologies, materials, nanostructures, functional materials, new generation catalysts, signal transducers, medical and biomedical applications and novel separation techniques. All these applications rely on supramolecular properties such as molecular recognition, molecular information, and tailored molecular assemblies.
This book is aimed to present a highly coherent coverage of supramolecular, photosenstive and electroactive materials and their applications in electronic and photonic technologies. The research behind these materials constitute some of the most actively pursued fields of science.
* Covers supramolecular photosensitive and electroactive materials
* Provides recent developments on metallophthalocyanines and polydiacetylenes
* Include various types of supramolecular materials, their processing, fabrication, physical properties and device applications
* Role of polyimides in microelectronic and tribology
* Describes Photosynthetic and respiratory proteins, Dendrimers
* A very special topic presented in a timely manner and in a format