Brew It Green!
Whether you know your way around a mash tun or you're a first-timer intrigued by the prospect of brewing great beer that's also organic, you can make homebrewing part of your eco-friendly lifestyle. From sanitizing your equipment to sourcing organic ingredients, this comprehensive primer guides you through the entire process.
· Choose efficient, environmentally sound equipment
· Recycle your wort-chilling water for cleaning or irrigation
· Brew more than 30 all-grain organic beers from scratch
· Put spent grain to good use in baked goods or a compost pile
· Create original beer recipes using organic ingredients
· Grow your own organic ingredients
· Reduce waste in your homebrewing