byKate Perry

Kobo ebook | February 10, 2013

Pricing and Purchase Info

$6.99

Prices and offers may vary in store

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

"Perry is a storyteller, weaving magic wherever she goes, much to the delight of her millions of fans." - The Literary Shed 

First rule of matchmaking: Don't fall in love with your client. 

Second rule of matchmaking: Don't fall in love with your client! 

Valentine Jones has never been good at following rules, especially the one that matters most: following the family tradition of being a matchmaker. She's tried, but she happens to suck at it. So when her mother swoops in to help, Valentine is determined to prove she doesn't need a babysitter. 

Enter Ethan "The Predator" Hunter, ex-fighter and all-around hunk. Career on hold because of injury, his sole focus is to get back in the ring. He has no interest in the people--until Valentine sets her matchmaking sights on him. Suddenly Ethan's world is filled with nonstop commotion and lessons on attracting women. Only Ethan doesn't want a random woman. He wants Valentine--rules be damned. 

Fall in love with the entire Laurel Heights series: 
Book 1: PERFECT FOR YOU 
Book 2: CLOSE TO YOU 
Book 3: RETURN TO YOU 
Book 4: LOOKING FOR YOU 
Book 5: DREAM OF YOU 
Book 6: SWEET ON YOU 
Book 7: TAMED BY YOU 
Book 8: HERE WITH YOU 
Novelette: ALL FOR YOU 
Book 9: MAD ABOUT YOU 
Book 10: LOVED BY YOU 
Novella: WRAPPED IN YOU

ABOUT KATE:
Kate writes about hope, and dreams, and the bonds of friendship and family. Her acclaimed novels have been #1 bestsellers around the world, and her books have been translated into several languages. All her stories feature sassy, independent women who just want love and earthy men full of heart who are more than able to rise to the occasion.

Title:Tamed By You: BOOK 7Format:Kobo ebookPublished:February 10, 2013Publisher:Phoenix Rising Enterprises, Inc.Language:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1939102081

ISBN - 13:9781939102089

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Tamed by you Could not put the book down till I finished read it. Excellent and now on to the next one
Date published: 2014-04-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Fun Good story line with believable characters. I like realistic stories that get straight to the point. Well done.
Date published: 2014-04-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Tamed by you. Loved this book. I loved how Kate brought two different worlds as one.
Date published: 2014-03-20
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Csb Good easy read .
Date published: 2014-03-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Loxers This book was awesome because it start. Good and then it got instead.
Date published: 2014-03-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Review Two alternative stories coming up together nicely <3<3
Date published: 2014-03-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Tamed by you Can't wait to read the next book.
Date published: 2013-07-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Tamed by you Great cupid live ever after story!
Date published: 2013-06-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from My Favorite This one was my favorite one...and I have read them all!
Date published: 2013-06-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sweet & adorable This book makes you feel all light & fluffy inside. I'm always a goner for scarred strong heroes & softly cute damsels~
Date published: 2013-05-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Tamed by you Loved all the Laurel Heights series, and now just finished another great read. It has left me wanting more
Date published: 2013-04-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Exceptional read I love love all the Kate Perry books. Once I start reading I can't put it down until I've finished.
Date published: 2013-03-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Tamed by you I love this series. Can't wait for Nicole's story.
Date published: 2013-03-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great quick read It was a very quick read. You should probably make your series into a show or a series of movies. Maybe it won't be a big movie on the theater but something for a channel will be great
Date published: 2013-02-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Can't wait for the next one! Another great love story! Really looking forward to reading about Nicole and Grif!
Date published: 2013-02-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome, as always! Loved this new book as much as all her others!
Date published: 2013-02-13