The Alexanders Boxset Volume 1: Contemporary Romance Bundle (Teasing Trent, One More Day, The Things I Do for You) by M. Malone

The Alexanders Boxset Volume 1: Contemporary Romance Bundle (Teasing Trent, One More Day, The…

byM. Malone

Kobo ebook | July 28, 2016

Pricing and Purchase Info

$6.99

Prices and offers may vary in store

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

~ A USA TODAY BESTSELLER ~

Catch up on the bestselling ALEXANDERS series and save $$ buying the first 3 books in one volume!

- One More Day 

On the run from a murderer, Ridley Wells has nowhere else to turn. So when badboy producer Jackson Alexander mistakes her for her twin, she does something she knows is wrong. She lies.

- The Things I Do For You 

Raina Winters doesn’t believe in love. There's only one thing she wants from marriage. A baby. After months of rejection, Nicholas Alexander finally has something she needs, so he offers her a deal. He’ll give her a baby if she gives him what he wants. Her.

- Teasing Trent

Ever since Mara walked into her brother's dorm room freshman year and came face to face with a shirtless Trent, she's known he was The One. She finally has a plan to get him exactly where she wants him. In her bed.

Bundle Length: 170,000 words / 680 pages

** Fun, sassy contemporary romance. Fall in love with The Alexanders today!

THE ALEXANDERS SERIES
Book 0.5 - Teasing Trent
Book 1 - One More Day
Book 2 - The Things I Do for You
Book 3 - He's the Man
Book 3.5 - Christmas with The Alexanders
Book 4 - All I Need is You
Book 5 - Say You Will
- - spin-off novel #1 - - TANK
Book 6 - Just One Thing

Title:The Alexanders Boxset Volume 1: Contemporary Romance Bundle (Teasing Trent, One More Day, The…Format:Kobo ebookPublished:July 28, 2016Publisher:CrushStar RomanceLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1938789113

ISBN - 13:9781938789113

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Hot, with hearts of gold.... The Alexanders are an incredible family that I would love to be a part of...I can't decide who is hotter; Trent, Jackson or Nicolas! Ms Malone certainly spins a wonderfully entertaining, exciting and not-so-easily forgotten web in this can't-put-it-down collection! Highly recommend
Date published: 2015-03-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Hot, with hearts of gold.... Super sweet stories that keep you intrigued throughout. Makes you want to continue reading to the wee hours of the morning
Date published: 2014-03-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fantastic !!!! Love love LOVE!!!!! I want the next book now please :)
Date published: 2014-01-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great read! These characters come to life and take you in. I'm looking forward to more stories!
Date published: 2014-01-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from I love great series I wanted Teasing Trent to be longer but, I loved the other stories. I'm buying books 3 and 3.5 and happily awaiting book 4. Great job!
Date published: 2013-12-30