byAmanda Valentino, Melissa Kantor

Kobo ebook | September 22, 2009

Pricing and Purchase Info

$9.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

Amanda Valentino changed everything.

Callie Leary has exactly one thing, and one thing only, in common with Nia Rivera and Hal Bennett: They were each chosen by Amanda to be her guide. When Amanda arrived at Endeavor High, she told Callie she moves around a lot and always picks one person to help her navigate the choppy waters of a new school. Why did Amanda lie?

Following a course that they suspect Amanda deliberately plotted, Callie, Nia, and Hal piece together some cryptic clues. But they find more questions than answers and quickly realize that before they can figure out what happened to Amanda—the girl who changed their lives—they'll need to solve the most important mystery of all: Who is Amanda Valentino?

Title:The Amanda Project: Book 1: invisible IFormat:Kobo ebookPublished:September 22, 2009Publisher:HarperCollinsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0061949507

ISBN - 13:9780061949500

Reviews

Rated 3 out of 5 by from Where oh where has our little friend gone? The freak, the hot artist and the cute popular girl all are called into the Vice Principal's office. There has been a prank, the evidance points to them and their mutal friend, Amanda. But Amanda is missing and the three decide to work together to find out where Amanda is. As they dig and uncover more about thier friend, they realize Amanda was nothing that she said, and more than they ever imagined.
Date published: 2011-01-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The Amanda Project this book was awesome! i am a big fan of mysteries so when i read the back i knew it was something i would like. i figured out that Callie`s mom`s disappearance and Amanda`s are somehow connected. i also think that Heidi`s mom knows that Callie is telling the truth and that`s she is saying Callie is lying. i loved how Callie`s dad changes and becomes more responsible. i also liked how Callie chose true friends over popularity. it was very thoughtful and nice. i really want to read the next book so i can find out what happens. when will it come out? thank you very much for the great books!!! bye!(:
Date published: 2010-04-21