There are an endless number of sales books that purport to let the listener in on the secrets of great selling. And many of them even have useful ideas and tips. But it doesn't matter how many tricks a salesperson has at hand if he or she doesn't have the one most important weapon in any salesperson's arsenal: the motivation to get out there and sell! Rhetorical tricks and clever devices, even if they're occasionally effective, don't make great salespeople; hard-working, self-motivated, optimistic people do. The cold, hard truth is that there really isn't any great big secret to sales success. There's only the simple truth: motivated, positive, goal-oriented people are usually the ones who sell the most.
Fortunately, even if you don't think you have these vital qualities, you can develop them in yourself - with the right help. You can learn to motivate yourself to action. You can learn to project a friendly, positive attitude. The Best Damn Sales Book Ever will show you how. Plus, it shows you how to design a set of goals and an action plan that help you focus your efforts and stay on a successful track.
You'll find wise and practical advice on:
- Motivating yourself today, and in the future
- Setting long-term goals that spur you to action
- Creating a written action plan for your life, career, or business
- Developing a positive mental vision of yourself
- Becoming an expert advisor and resource to your clients
- Doing more than you have to do
- Constantly practicing and preparing
- Creating and selling value, rather than products and prices
- Being persistent but not pushy
- Knowing your customers inside and out
- Loving what you do every day!
This audiobook doesn't cover the art of prospecting, closing, gathering referrals, or presentations. There are a thousand books that rehash those basics. While those skills are important, they're practically useless without the right attitude and motivation. The Best Damn Sales Book Ever is a one-of-a-kind guide to what it truly takes to achieve and maintain real sales success.