Based on the New York Times best-selling book The Biggest Loser
On The Biggest Loser, NBCs unscripted hit show, overweight contestants shape up, undergoing dramatic weight-loss transformations. Millions of inspired viewers have wondered how they do it and have asked, What are they eating?
In The Biggest Loser Cookbook
, Chef Devin Alexander and the Biggest Loser experts and cast members reveal their favorite healthy recipes. With more than 125 guilt-free, flavorful recipes, this cookbook shows that healthy eating and successful weight loss dont mean giving up your favorite foods.
- Start the day off right with a Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich, Seths Fiesta Poached Eggs, or Sharons Apple-Cinnamon-Muffin Oatmeal.
- Cut cravings with healthy snacks such as Ryans Ground Turkey Nachos, Thin-and-Crispy Sausage and Mushroom Pizza, or Roasted Red Pepper Dip.
- Soothe your hunger with a California Bacon Burger, Matts Slap It Together Turkey Guac Sandwich, and Pork and Black-Bean Verde Stew.
- Indulge in rib-sticking comfort foods like Winning Fried Chicken, Big Roobys Almost-Famous Skillet Fajitas, and Amandas Cheesy Eggplant Lasagna.
- Dress up main meals with Not-Really-Fried Rice, Thai Ground-Chicken Salad, and Deli Chopped Salad.
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with Peanut ButterOatmeal Cookies, One-Serving Chocolate Cheesecakes, and Lisas Frozen Gramwiches.Now get startedfight fat with these healthy recipes and become the Biggest Loser!