The Clique Summer Collection #1: Massie

Paperback | April 1, 2008

byLisi Harrison

not yet rated|write a review
Massie gets BE-yoo-tiful:After Massie Block gets kicked off her high horse and out of her ultra exclusive Westchester riding camp, her parents force her to do the unthinkable-find a summer job. Not one for dog-walking or brat-sitting, Massie comes up with the ah-bvious solution: She'll be a sales rep for the cosmetics brand Be Pretty. Massie fully hearts her new role as fairy gawdmother of makeup-until she discovers transforming LBRs into glam-girls takes more than a swish of her royal purple mascara wand.

Pricing and Purchase Info

$7.96 online
$7.99 list price
In stock online
Ships free on orders over $25

From the Publisher

Massie gets BE-yoo-tiful:After Massie Block gets kicked off her high horse and out of her ultra exclusive Westchester riding camp, her parents force her to do the unthinkable-find a summer job. Not one for dog-walking or brat-sitting, Massie comes up with the ah-bvious solution: She'll be a sales rep for the cosmetics brand Be Pretty. ...

Lisi Harrison is the author of The Clique, Alphas and Monster High series. She was the Senior Director of Production Development at MTV and Head Writer for MTV Production. Lisi is currently pretending to write her next novel.Lisi lives in Laguna Beach, California.

other books by Lisi Harrison

Monster High: The Scary Cute Collection
Monster High: The Scary Cute Collection

Paperback|Sep 10 2013

$32.02 online$38.00list price(save 15%)
Monster High
Monster High

Paperback|Sep 5 2011

$9.58 online$9.99list price
Monster High: The Ghoul Next Door
Monster High: The Ghoul Next Door

Paperback|Apr 10 2012

$9.97 online$9.99list price
see all books by Lisi Harrison
Format:PaperbackDimensions:144 pages, 7.62 × 5.12 × 0.38 inPublished:April 1, 2008Publisher:Little, Brown Books for Young ReadersLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0316027510

ISBN - 13:9780316027519

Appropriate for ages: 12

Customer Reviews of The Clique Summer Collection #1: Massie

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Massie the pretty committee is away from each other this summer. massie is at horse riding camp in upstate new york, but get kick out for tampering with the competion. so Massie goes to south Hamptons to spend the summer with her parents but Massie has to get a job. Massie become a beauty consultant for Be Pretty Cosmetics. she is supposed to help girls look beautiful with the companies pholphecy. but Massie just goes straight foreward and tells girls that they are ugly. Massie sells the most make-up but hurts girls feelings. the company owner is not happy. Great book! 2010-024
Date published: 2010-03-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fun read **spoiler** I wished i had waited to read the summer collection of these books, but they it definately started off great. We follow massie on her summer escape to her horse stable for riding camp. However something unexpected sends massie packing and heading home to spend the summer alone from the PC. Massie must now find some way to spend the rest of her summer finding a job and paying back her parents but still staying supreme alpha.
Date published: 2010-02-24
Rated 3 out of 5 by from The Clique: Massie The summer collection was deffs not as good as the other books, but they were still worth reading! This book was kinda cool! It still should massie as a stuck up lil snop tho!
Date published: 2008-09-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from AH-DORE!! OMG!!! i ah-dore these series!!!!! i read ALL of them! now im gonna start reading the summer collection, and i cant wait til it becomes a movie this fall!! im obsessed over these books and i totally recomend these! if u wanna know more about these books u can go to numerous amount of wesites...some include www.jointheclique.com .....www.lisiharrison.net......www.thecliquemovie.com... Lisis Harrison is the BEST author ever for tweens, im soo happy she started these series, now most of my time is spent on reading!!! which is really creepy for a girl like me! lol! u have to start reading these books, u know u wanna!!! heyy i have MORE info about these books to get u into them!!! characters Massie Block-every clique needs an alpha, and no one more alpha than Massie ! with her perfect brown hair and sup-ah wardrobe, Massies the queen bee EVERYONE wants to be friends with! Claire Lyons-This florida transplant barely survived her first year in westchester, and now shes FINALLY apart of Massies Pretty commitee (clique) Alicia Riviera-this super hawt chich is beta to Massie's alpha, she hearts her job at OCD's announcment girl, and everybody hearts her! Dylan Marvil- daughter of the very popular show host Marrie mi Marvil...the red head EVERYONE is talking about!and she constantly finding way to lose more pounds!! Kristen Gregory-the super hawt sporty chic everyone wants to meet!, and shes also the scholar of the group, her super-strict parents make sure her grades a perf straight A's AND the pretty commitee gives her a great time! i hope this helped ALOT I hope this helped ALOT! these r the greatest books ever!!!!!!
Date published: 2008-08-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great! It was a great book. I recommend it for all teens. It was nice to see each character individually, but it was kind of short. It was still a great book though.
Date published: 2008-07-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great, but short. I was very surprised to find all of the Summer Clique Collections a smaller read. I was expecting the length of the books in the Clique Series. I was very happy with the book, and it was a funny way to end the series, but a great one for the beginning of the summer series! Short, but great!
Date published: 2008-07-10
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Anticipating another entertaining read? Is it just like the original series?
Date published: 2008-06-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by from All alphas will be proud Clique Summer Collection Massie. This book is absolutely great, since Massie is the top alpha at OCD and rules the school with her sense of sytle, popularity and aplhaness. In this book she goes to the top being smart by puting glue on fula-abdul sadel so they could win the horse show compotitson, and staying strong after what happen there in front of every one because alphas never let there guard down, Be Pretty's Top Seller for the most product sales thanks to her deveious thinking, and for rocking the G&G sunglasses which proudly wear everywhere. I think this book is good for teen girls 12 to 14, because it's good to embrace your inner alphaness, and beauty. Not all alphas are pretty, rich, or suck up. Everyones differen't and unique that what makes them a alpha or special. So i strongly advise you to read this book and the rest of this collection. Charlene Ellis- Callow
Date published: 2008-05-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from LOVED IT! This book was a little bit short but REALLY good... I have read all of the books and I also own them all...I really like them... they are probably my favourite series!
Date published: 2008-04-24
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Too Short my friend just got the book and im about to get it too.. the book is so small.. imagined it bigger.. but i think it will still be a good book. just wished it was longer. i hope the other books arent that short
Date published: 2008-04-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Dazzling i cant wait for the collection to come out.I actually really enjoyed these books, i got them at school from a teacher and me and my friend have been hooked on them like so many other good books. i cant wait for the collection to come out and hopefully lisi will keep writing more Clique books after this collection; pu-leeze your such a LBR
Date published: 2008-04-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice Reviews I was reading your review pu-leeze and noticed how rude it was. Some people might actually like these books, and if you don't you can at least be nice about it. Lisi Harrison has worked her butt off to write books for people and all you do is put her down. It's really mean.
Date published: 2008-04-02
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Can't say it was my favorite I swung an advance copy because my best friend is tight with Lisi, but I was left extremely disappointed. Like all the other clique books, it delivers the same old lines like "done" and all that, and honestly, the plot line was less than interesting. I have read all the clique books, and although they are good for reading if you really have nothing else, I seriously wouldn't pay for any of these books.
Date published: 2008-03-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Going to be Ah-mazing!!!!! I so cant wait 4 this book. i waited sooo long for the last one
Date published: 2008-02-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So excited! I'm so excited for these books to come out. I love the Clique series and I hope Lisi Harrison never stops writing them! :)
Date published: 2008-01-24