The Clique Summer Collection #2: Dylan

Paperback | May 6, 2008

byLisi Harrison

not yet rated|write a review
Game, Set, Match... Dylan?Dylan and her TV-host mom are off to Hawaii's Aloha Tennis Open. While Merri-Lee interviews tennis's wild child Svetlana "Tennis the Menace" Slootskyia, Dylan lets the tropical sun melt away the memory of getting dumped by two guys at the end of seventh grade. But between avocado mud masks and poolside naps, she falls in love with a preppy, tennis- obsessed hawtie. Dylan soon realizes the only way to score a date with him is to master the game. Can she convince moody Svetlana to spill the secrets of her tennis success, or will she end up oh-for-three in summer love?

Pricing and Purchase Info

$7.99

In stock online
Ships free on orders over $25

From the Publisher

Game, Set, Match... Dylan?Dylan and her TV-host mom are off to Hawaii's Aloha Tennis Open. While Merri-Lee interviews tennis's wild child Svetlana "Tennis the Menace" Slootskyia, Dylan lets the tropical sun melt away the memory of getting dumped by two guys at the end of seventh grade. But between avocado mud masks and poolside naps, s...

Lisi Harrison is the author of The Clique, Alphas and Monster High series. She was the Senior Director of Production Development at MTV and Head Writer for MTV Production. Lisi is currently pretending to write her next novel.Lisi lives in Laguna Beach, California.

other books by Lisi Harrison

Monster High: The Scary Cute Collection
Monster High: The Scary Cute Collection

Paperback|Sep 10 2013

$32.02 online$38.00list price(save 15%)
Monster High: The Ghoul Next Door
Monster High: The Ghoul Next Door

Paperback|Apr 10 2012

$9.97 online$9.99list price
Monster High
Monster High

Paperback|Sep 5 2011

$9.58 online$9.99list price
see all books by Lisi Harrison
Format:PaperbackDimensions:144 pages, 7.5 × 5 × 0.5 inPublished:May 6, 2008Publisher:Little, Brown Books for Young ReadersLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0316035653

ISBN - 13:9780316035651

Appropriate for ages: 15

Customer Reviews of The Clique Summer Collection #2: Dylan

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from AH-MAZING! in my opinion, this summer collection book was the best (so far) out of the whole series! i was so into the whole book and it was great! the end is kind of un-expected thought... so far, this was my second favourite book of the series ( after The Pretty Commitie Strikes Back) !! hope you read it and like it too!
Date published: 2010-03-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Dylan this summer Dylan is going away to a spa in Hawaii with her mother. her mom Meri-Lee Marvil is interviewing tennis supper star for the big tennis open. Dylan meets this boy named JT at the hotel. she really likes him, but hes very into tennis and Dylan knows nothing about it! so with the help from a female tennis star Dylan is transformed into a tennis player. but Dylan finds out JT was just using her to go to the star. but Dylan finds some else that will hang out with her... Good story. 2010-025
Date published: 2010-03-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from funny read! ** spoiler ** Dylan being the more awkward i definately felt sympathy for her. She and her mom are on a "vacation" to Hawaii where the Aloha Open tennis competition is being held. Her mom has to interview Svetlana a tennis pro who recentless went crazy and was sent to anger management. But Dylan has other plans with a certain mr J.T. so follow Dylan on her summer of love with a crazy tennis start and a crush who might or might not crush back! you'll love the ending cause i sure did!
Date published: 2010-02-24
Rated 3 out of 5 by from D2M I really didn't like this book it was soooo boring. this book is D2M. it's the only bad clique book
Date published: 2010-01-19
Rated 3 out of 5 by from The Clique: Dylan This book was good, I liked how it just stuck to Dylan! I didnt like the ending, and i didnt like the other girl in it, seeing as she was a villain haha! But, the all in all it was good!
Date published: 2008-09-25
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Not the best, not the worst I didn't find that this was the best book. I was kind of surprised, because I usually LOVE every book of Lisi Harrison's. But since the Summer Collection is about each girl individually, I guess not everyone's book will be as interesting. I didn't find this book as good as the others, but I'm still glad that I finished reading it.
Date published: 2008-08-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from AH-DORE!! oh uhm........u shouldnt start with this book, u shoyuld start with the veryvery first book ion the series, youll get it!! but heres my review: OMG!!! i ah-dore these series!!!!! i read ALL of them! now im gonna start reading the summer collection, and i cant wait til it becomes a movie this fall!! im obsessed over these books and i totally recomend these! if u wanna know more about these books u can go to numerous amount of wesites...some include www.jointheclique.com .....www.lisiharrison.net......www.thecliquemovie.com... Lisis Harrison is the BEST author ever for tweens, im soo happy she started these series, now most of my time is spent on reading!!! which is really creepy for a girl like me! lol! u have to start reading these books, u know u wanna!!! heyy i have MORE info about these books to get u into them!!! characters Massie Block-every clique needs an alpha, and no one more alpha than Massie ! with her perfect brown hair and sup-ah wardrobe, Massies the queen bee EVERYONE wants to be friends with! Claire Lyons-This florida transplant barely survived her first year in westchester, and now shes FINALLY apart of Massies Pretty commitee (clique) Alicia Riviera-this super hawt chich is beta to Massie's alpha, she hearts her job at OCD's announcment girl, and everybody hearts her! Dylan Marvil- daughter of the very popular show host Marrie mi Marvil...the red head EVERYONE is talking about!and she constantly finding way to lose more pounds!! Kristen Gregory-the super hawt sporty chic everyone wants to meet!, and shes also the scholar of the group, her super-strict parents make sure her grades a perf straight A's AND the pretty commitee gives her a great time! i hope this helped ALOT I hope this helped ALOT! these r the greatest books ever!!!!!!
Date published: 2008-08-16
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Not my Favourite... I've only read a few pages, and had to put the book down. It wasn't really for me. Other people might like it though. I found that the sentences were a little dragged out, and it was different from any other book I've read.
Date published: 2008-07-21