The Clique Summer Collection #3: Alicia

Paperback | June 3, 2008

byLisi Harrison

not yet rated|write a review
Alicia takes on Mission Spalfa: Spanish Alpha!Back in Spain to visit her relatives, Alicia discovers that Spain's newest pop sensation ¡Ignacio! is searching for a true Spanish beauty to star in his new hit-single video. She can't believe her luck! If Alicia is cast as a true Spanish beauty, Massie will never call her fake-Spanish again. The only trick: She'll have to beat her super-bonita cousins to win the coveted spot. Adios, bimbos!

Pricing and Purchase Info

$7.41 online
$7.99 list price (save 7%)
In stock online
Ships free on orders over $25

From the Publisher

Alicia takes on Mission Spalfa: Spanish Alpha!Back in Spain to visit her relatives, Alicia discovers that Spain's newest pop sensation ¡Ignacio! is searching for a true Spanish beauty to star in his new hit-single video. She can't believe her luck! If Alicia is cast as a true Spanish beauty, Massie will never call her fake-Spanish agai...

Lisi Harrison is the author of The Clique, Alphas and Monster High series. She was the Senior Director of Production Development at MTV and Head Writer for MTV Production. Lisi is currently pretending to write her next novel.Lisi lives in Laguna Beach, California.

other books by Lisi Harrison

Monster High: The Scary Cute Collection
Monster High: The Scary Cute Collection

Paperback|Sep 10 2013

$32.02 online$38.00list price(save 15%)
Monster High: The Ghoul Next Door
Monster High: The Ghoul Next Door

Paperback|Apr 10 2012

$9.97 online$9.99list price
Monster High
Monster High

Paperback|Sep 5 2011

$9.58 online$9.99list price
see all books by Lisi Harrison
Format:PaperbackDimensions:144 pages, 7.62 × 5.12 × 0.5 inPublished:June 3, 2008Publisher:Little, Brown Books for Young ReadersLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0316027537

ISBN - 13:9780316027533

Appropriate for ages: 12

Customer Reviews of The Clique Summer Collection #3: Alicia

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Alicia This summer Alica is going to Spain to visit her cousins unsupervised. her parents are trusting her to stay out of trouble. but as soon as she get there, trouble starts. Alicia gets in trouble for breaking a special staute and has to work at the hotel where she broke it. while shes working, a music video is getting shot. missing out on audtioning for the video, Alicia is really sad. but she meets Nigel. she finds out that Nigel is actually.......the pop superstar ! she and Nigel have a great time! 2010-026
Date published: 2010-03-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from really funny and surprising! **spoliers** Alicia is off to her cousins home in Spain where she plans to become a true SPAlpha --Spaniah Alpha. And as soon as she gets into the Spain airport she sees her way to the top, and thats to enter in a contest trying to become a video girl for the infamous !i!. But her younger cousin seems to keep her away from achieveing her goal, and everyone seems distant. Soon trouble arises and causes her to a summer of hard work with a great surprise ending. Will she conqeur all and become a true SPALPHA? Will she get to dance with !i! and make the pretty comittee jeolous? You'll have to pick up the book and read it yourself, you'll just love the ending! ;)
Date published: 2010-03-04
Rated 3 out of 5 by from The Clique: Alicia Now, really i dont really like Alicia all the much, seeing as she has been really mean to her "real" friends, and everything but i really liked this story about her visiting family!!! She deffs could take over the PC someday!
Date published: 2008-09-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from AH-DORE!! OMG!!! i ah-dore these series!!!!! i read ALL of them! now im gonna start reading the summer collection, and i cant wait til it becomes a movie this fall!! im obsessed over these books and i totally recomend these! if u wanna know more about these books u can go to numerous amount of wesites...some include www.jointheclique.com .....www.lisiharrison.net......www.thecliquemovie.com... Lisis Harrison is the BEST author ever for tweens, im soo happy she started these series, now most of my time is spent on reading!!! which is really creepy for a girl like me! lol! u have to start reading these books, u know u wanna!!! heyy i have MORE info about these books to get u into them!!! characters Massie Block-every clique needs an alpha, and no one more alpha than Massie ! with her perfect brown hair and sup-ah wardrobe, Massies the queen bee EVERYONE wants to be friends with! Claire Lyons-This florida transplant barely survived her first year in westchester, and now shes FINALLY apart of Massies Pretty commitee (clique) Alicia Riviera-this super hawt chich is beta to Massie's alpha, she hearts her job at OCD's announcment girl, and everybody hearts her! Dylan Marvil- daughter of the very popular show host Marrie mi Marvil...the red head EVERYONE is talking about!and she constantly finding way to lose more pounds!! Kristen Gregory-the super hawt sporty chic everyone wants to meet!, and shes also the scholar of the group, her super-strict parents make sure her grades a perf straight A's AND the pretty commitee gives her a great time! i hope this helped ALOT I hope this helped ALOT! these r the greatest books ever!!!!!!
Date published: 2008-08-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from CLQUE ROX I just Looove Clique I have this one friend who hates it and I'm all like why? Well I just know everybody will loove this book and all the other books by Lisi Harison! Yeah go CLIQUE! It totally rox above all of the other sorts of books out there in the world! I loove books! Remeber I HEART YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! H A H A get it thats what Alicica says as OCD's broadcatser. Duh!!!! well hoped you ALL liked my review stay tuned for tons more!!!
Date published: 2008-06-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from YEAHH ! THE BOOK IS AWSOME ! i got this book like May31 ! it is awsome ! then i realized that i got it early !!!!! :D ya its good.. alicia and nina team up and go against, Ninas sister. I love it !! <3
Date published: 2008-06-02