The Dating Game #1

Kobo ebook | November 15, 2008

byNatalie Standiford

not yet rated|write a review
When three high school sophomores set up a weblog as a class project to research whether girls or boys are more sex-crazed--and to play matchmaker, their own messy love lives become even more complicated.

Pricing and Purchase Info

$10.99

Available for download
Not available in stores

From the Publisher

When three high school sophomores set up a weblog as a class project to research whether girls or boys are more sex-crazed--and to play matchmaker, their own messy love lives become even more complicated.

Format:Kobo ebookPublished:November 15, 2008Publisher:Little, Brown Books for Young ReadersLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0316050032

ISBN - 13:9780316050036

Customer Reviews of The Dating Game #1

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing Series ! This whole series of books is soo awesome. I loved them all. The girls deal with so much about boys and growing up and it's just such a nice little read. I thought that it was really quite creepy that Lina was so obsessed with Dan but I also thought that it was really sweet how Lina and Ramona bonded over him. Ramona is quite the character herself. I know that she was one of the secondary characters, but to tell you the truth, she was one of my favorites. Anybody who wants a great read about boys and all the akwardness/fantasticness of dating should totally pick this book up right away ! - A Compely Super Satisfied Reader.
Date published: 2007-02-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from OMG.....THE BEST BOOK EVER! You will be hooked from the begining! I know I was. I read that book and i was automatically hooked on the whole series. Every month I wait for the next book in the series. And it takes me 2 days only to read one of the books becuase it's so interesting. Not intended for ages under 13 unless extremely mature (lol). AN EXTREME MUST READ! 10 MILLION STARS!
Date published: 2006-07-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The Dating Game.....Great!! This book is very good. Anyone can relate to this book. It is exciting and interesting. I couldnt put it down. It is fun and I couldnt wait to read the sequel. I am dying for the third to come out. I hope it is just as great as the first two!
Date published: 2005-08-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by from awwsome book this book was really good.at the begining i sorta thought hmmmm im not shure if i should keep reading but then i read on and couldn't put the book back down! i think every girl should read this!!
Date published: 2005-06-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The Dating Game This book was awesome! I thouroughly enjoyed, and every girl can relate to atleast one of the characters if not all!. It deals with real problems in a believable way! Recommended to all teenage girls!
Date published: 2005-05-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Realistic! this book was really cool, it has a few quizzes and deals with real questions that girls face while dating or trying to hook up with that special someone. It has humour, and a great story-line! i can't wait for the second one(breaking up is really really hard)!!
Date published: 2005-04-05