The Discipline Volume 1 by Peter MilliganThe Discipline Volume 1 by Peter Milligan

The Discipline Volume 1

byPeter MilliganContribution byLeandro Fernandez

Paperback | October 11, 2016

Pricing and Purchase Info

$12.28 online 
$12.95 list price save 5%
Earn 61 plum® points

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Superhot duo MILLIGAN and FERNÁNDEZ'controversial story of sex and metamorphosis. When frustrated Manhattan wifeMelissa Peake allows herself to be seduced by a mysterious stranger, she isdrawn into an ancient war between The Discipline and the creatures known as TheStalkers...and must discover hitherto unimagined potential within herself tosurvive. But at what cost?

Whatever you'veheard about it, won't prepare you for...TheDiscipline.

Collects issue 1 through6

Title:The Discipline Volume 1Format:PaperbackDimensions:160 pages, 10.1 × 6.4 × 0.6 inPublished:October 11, 2016Publisher:Image ComicsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1632159228

ISBN - 13:9781632159229

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of The Discipline Volume 1

Reviews

Rated 1 out of 5 by from Nope There was a run in this Alien vs Predator-esque story where I thought "I could get into this" but then the appearance of the Swinburne character was a big fat nope. Sex, sex and more sex, which is fine, except it really comes across as violent and misogynistic (i.e. our protagonist Melissa being forced into submission to Swinburne otherwise her sister falls victim to be groomed to take her place). Yup, a big fat HELL NAW.
Date published: 2017-01-20