The Essential AIP Cookbook: 115+ Recipes For The Paleo Autoimmune Protocol Diet by Louise HendonThe Essential AIP Cookbook: 115+ Recipes For The Paleo Autoimmune Protocol Diet by Louise Hendon

The Essential AIP Cookbook: 115+ Recipes For The Paleo Autoimmune Protocol Diet

byLouise Hendon

Paperback | March 10, 2016

Pricing and Purchase Info

$39.15 online 
$45.50 list price save 13%
Earn 196 plum® points
Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not available in stores

about

Like millions of other people, I had an autoimmune condition that just kept getting worse and worse. Through diet, nutrition, and learning to care for my body (and mind), I've sent my autoimmune condition into remission. And I'd love to help you do the same. 

The Paleo Autoimmune Protocol (AIP) is not an easy diet to implement. It's confusing what foods to avoid, and it's tough to find delicious recipes that don't include non-AIP ingredients. 

That's why this cookbook is designed to be 100% AIP-compliant so you don't have to worry about figuring out what to eat for your next meal! All the recipes are made with easy-to-find ingredients and don't include any eggs, nightshades, nuts, seeds, dairy, grains, soy, peanuts, other legumes, etc. So all the recipes in The Essential AIP Cookbook are also friendly to those looking for dairy-free, gluten-free, nut-free, or egg-free recipes. 

Plus, included in the book is also a detailed AIP FOOD LIst and a 4-week AIP MEAL PLAN. 

Inside the Essential AIP Cookbook, you’ll find the following: 

• 200+ Pages of Recipes (with over 115 recipes covering Breakfast, Appetizers, Entrees, Sides, Drinks, Snacks, Breads, and Desserts) 
• Delicious healthy and allergen-free recipes like Banana Pancakes, Garlic Cauliflower Naan, Korean BBQ Beef, Beets Chili, Arrowroot Battered Fish, and 100+ more AIP-compliant recipes 
• No Grains, Processed Foods, Soy, Peanuts, Other Legumes, Dairy, Eggs, Nuts, Seeds, Nightshades 
• 100% compliant with Sarah Ballantyne's version of the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol (as described in The Paleo Approach book) 
• Suitable for those on an Allergen-Free diet, Gluten-Free diet, Paleo diet, as well as the AIP diet 

If you're looking for an autoimmune paleo cookbook to help your body heal, then this is the book for you.

Title:The Essential AIP Cookbook: 115+ Recipes For The Paleo Autoimmune Protocol DietFormat:PaperbackDimensions:204 pages, 11 × 8.5 × 0.55 inPublished:March 10, 2016Publisher:J&L Diversified Holdings LLCLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1941169082

ISBN - 13:9781941169087

Reviews

Table of Contents

Food as Medicine & Cooking for Life Page 44-Step Guide to Healing Autoimmune Diseases Page 7Common Mistakes On AIP Page 13Basic AIP Food List Page 14Key AIP Pantry Ingredients Page 15CHAPTER 1: Breakfast Page 17CHAPTER 2: Appetizers Page 37CHAPTER 3A: Entrées - Chicken Page 60CHAPTER 3B: Entrées - Beef Page 78CHAPTER 3C: Entrées - Pork Page 98CHAPTER 3D: Entrées - Fish/Seafood Page 109CHAPTER 3E: Entrées - Other Page 122CHAPTER 4: Side Dishes Page 130CHAPTER 5: Desserts Page 154CHAPTER 6: Snacks & Bread Page 173CHAPTER 7: Beverages Page 181Appendix A: Detailed AIP Food List Page 189Appendix B: Additional Resources Page 195Appendix C: 4-Week AIP Meal Plan Page 196Index of Recipes Page 199

Editorial Reviews

"Really liked the straight forwardness of these recipes being on AIPFound some wonderful ideas here to break the monotony of the menu from our kitchen. The best part is the desserts."