160 pages, 8.5 × 5.5 × 0.37 in
November 1, 2013
Morgan James Publishing
The following ISBNs are associated with this title:
ISBN - 10: 1614489386
ISBN - 13: 9781614489382
Table of Contents
1) Wendy Lipton-Dibner, MA---Get People To Do What You Want Them to Do!.
2) Rick Frishman---The Extra Step
3) Patty Soffer---Four Senseless Partnership Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
4) Lisa Gibson, JD---Keep Conflict from Derailing Your Organization’s Mission
5) Cheryl Lentz, DM, MSIR---What Would Einstein Do?
6) Donald Burns---Do You Secretly Hate Going to Work?
7) Michael Harris---Innovative Reinvention
8) Babs Kangas, PhD---Live a Life that’s Free, Fun and Fabulous. . .At Any Age!
9) Suzanne Nault, MPs, PCC---Three Styles of Retirement: Which is Best for You?
10) Randy Stanbury---Big Bold Ambitions
11) Jeffrey Kurtz---ESS---Feel Like a Kid Again
12) Jennifer Rosenwald---Do This, Don't Do That: Simple Steps For Your Quality of Life
13) Lupe-Rebeka Samaniego, PhD---Life-Auditing for the Overwhelmed
14) Janet Swift---Flip Your Switch---It’s Time to Shine Again
15) Bonnie Goldstone---I Love My Journey
16) Tina Sacchi---My Spirit Does Not Live in a Box
17) BJ Rosenfeld---Join the PAC and Never Lose Your Connection!
18) Dianne Flemington---A Lasting, Exciting Love Relationship
19) Elizabeth Phinney---Stop Getting Old: 3 Simple Steps to Get you Started
20) Irina Koles, MD---Break Through to Your Healthier and Happier Life
21) Lorie A. L. Nicholas, PhD---Survivin’ To Thrivin’ Through Financial Distress
22) M. Kris Landry, MRE---Die Without Regrets
From the Publisher
Make a list of 22 barriers to success in business and in life. The list will likely include everything from losing weight to making more money. Now try to find one expert who can provide concrete, practical, proven solutions to break through all 22 barriers and you’ll soon discover there is no all-knowing guru or credentialed expert with the necessary skills and experience.
That’s why 22 leading experts came together to create the first collaborative 5-star success buffet with concrete solutions for the most critical personal and professional challenges encountered by men and women around the globe.
The Expert Success Solutioncombines 300+ years of experience in business and personal development to provide practical, step-by-step strategies in a fast-reading, entertaining, inspirational, hit-you-between-the-eyes, how-to manual. Filled with thought-provoking questions and real-life stories, the tools provided here will solve existing problems and help you avoid life’s greatest speed bumps. This is the juncture where motivation meets information and where the biggest decision you’ll have to make is whether to grab a tissue or a highlighter. It all begins with 6 simple questions.
Featuring collaborating authors: Patty Soffer, Lisa Gibson, JD, Cheryl Lentz, DM, MSIR, Donald Burns, Michael Harris, Babs Kangas, PhD, Suzanne Nault, MPs PCC, Randy Stanbury, Jeffrey Kurtz, Jennifer Rosenwald, Lupe-Rebeka Samaniego, PhD, Janet Swift, Bonnie Goldstone, CHT, NLP, Tina Sacchi, BJ Rosenfeld, MA, MS, COGS, Dianne Flemington, Elizabeth Phinney, Irina Koles, MD, Lorie A. L. Nicholas, PhD, M. Kris Landry, MRE
About the Author
Rick Frishman is founder of Planned Television Arts and coauthor of "Guerilla Publicity, Networking Magic," and the Author 101 series.
What an eclectic and interesting collection of worthwhile knowledge and insight from a collaboration of experts. This is a gem of a book that seeks to be bought and delved into, delivering just the right information at just the right time. I have no hesitation in recommending this book to anyone who is looking for inspiration. I am happily giving a copy a permanent home on my bookshelf! ---Dr. Jane Cox, International Human Performance Specialist How many times have we heard the well-worn phrase, ’thinking outside the box’? The Expert Success Solution puts this phrase into action. It helps guide innovative solutions by providing simple questioning techniques and shows us how easy outside the box thinking can be! ---Dr. Patricia Dues, Government IT Manager Kris Landry has been a supporting force in my life for over 20 years. She has shown through the example of her work how she has lived a life of love and compassion for all sentient beings. I offer high praise and many blessings for Kris and her colleagues with their book, The Expert Success Solution. It will help many people. ---Geshe Chongtul Rinpoche, Lama of the Tibetan Bon Tradition, Spiritual Director of Bon Shen Ling bonshenling.org This book is a must read for anyone that truly wants to live life on their terms. It is packed full of countless ideas that can be implemented from the moment you read it. ---Peggy McColl, NY Times Bestselling Author and Achievement Coach The Expert Success Solution will elev8hope i