1. Introduction and Overview.
2. Cross-cultural Advertising.
3. The Role of Advertising in a Developing Economy.
4. Global Advertising.
5. Personality Endorsement Advertising: An International Dimension.
6. Outdoor Advertising: An International Comparative Perspective.
7. Managing a Global Advertising Agency: A Case Study of Saatchi and Saatchi.
8. The Role of Packaging and Branding in International Marketing Communications.
9. International Public Relations Management.
10. The Role of Trade Exhibitions in International Marketing Communications.
11. The Role of Personal Selling.
12. The Theory and Practice of Sponsorship.
13. The Nature, Role and Importance of Publicity.
14. The International Dimension of Direct Marketing as Communications Tool.
15. Regulatory Environment.
16. Advertising Established Brands.
17. International Marketing Communications in the 21st Century.