The book you are holding contains an insider's tips and secrets for saving or making money when you buy or sell a home. It answers all those questions you might be afraid to ask your agent. The Irreverent Guide to Real Estate
is fun and informative and gives you an insider's look at the world of real estate and the agents who want to sell it to you.
Patricia Kennedy shares the ins and outs of real estate, drawing on more than 20 years of experience in this industry. She reveals and explains little-known tricks of the trade and provides valuable information on common real estate issues:
- How to tell when a real estate agent is lying to you
- Passing the hat to your parents for down payment help
- Relationship issues that can complicate the transaction
- The pros and cons of dealing with discount brokerage companies
- Maximizing Internet exposure to sell and using the Web to find your new home
- Curbing your dog while your house is for sale
- Where to find great professionals to help you through the process
And, that's just the beginning-Kennedy's practical advice guides you through the process of buying or selling a home without being manipulated by a real estate agent. The Irreverent Guide to Real Estate helps you make well informed, intelligent and money saving decisions about home buying or selling.