The Man Minute: A 60-second Encounter Can Change Your Life by Jason CruiseThe Man Minute: A 60-second Encounter Can Change Your Life by Jason Cruise

The Man Minute: A 60-second Encounter Can Change Your Life

byJason Cruise

Hardcover | November 1, 2015

Pricing and Purchase Info

$23.99

Earn 120 plum® points
Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not available in stores

about

Every "Man Minute" devotional is designed to be read in sixty seconds, yet you'll carry the insights you gleans into a lifelong journey of spiritual manhood. The Man Minute is packaged alongside a DVD featuring hunts-each couched in spiritual truths-with some of the most recognized hunters on the planet. 
Jason Cruise is a nationally known speaker, published author in the world of men's ministry, and host of Spring Chronicles with the Sportsman Channel. His fingerprints are on many of the resources in publication today that engage outdoorsmen to discover strategies that connect a love for hunting with their love for God. He lives in Ten...
Title:The Man Minute: A 60-second Encounter Can Change Your LifeFormat:HardcoverDimensions:256 pages, 8 × 6 × 0.92 inPublished:November 1, 2015Publisher:Barbour Publishing, Inc.Language:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1630587184

ISBN - 13:9781630587185

Reviews

Editorial Reviews

"Our days are full. Where does the time go?
In this busy world we live in. . .[and] no matter what life throws at me, I look forward to my minute of peace reading The Man Minute.
Jason is always there with a biblical word of wisdom that will help me as I go about my day. It's like receiving a breath of fresh mountain air.
Jason, please keep 'em coming!"

Will Primos, Founder Primos Hunting