The Moore Rental (volume 12)

Paperback | February 1, 2012

bySir Edward Moore

not yet rated|write a review
This historic book may have numerous typos and missing text. Purchasers can download a free scanned copy of the original book (without typos) from the publisher. Not indexed. Not illustrated. 1847. Excerpt: ... THE MOORE RENTAL. O Lord my God, I do humbly implore thy assistance and protection of me; this book and all thou hast bestowed upon me: to preserve us out of the hands of our enemies; to thy honour, the great good of our family, and the preservation of our poor souls. Amen: Amen: Amen. Edw. Moore. Bankhall, St. Matthew's Day, 24th Feb. 1667. Before honour is humility.--Prov. xv. 33. Let your love be without dissimulation.--Rom. xii. 9. Whoso rewards evil for good, evil shall not depart from his house.--Prov. xvii. 13. Recompense to none evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of the Lord.--Rom. xii. 17. Vengeance is mine; I will repay it, saith the Lord.--Rom. xii. 19. b For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open to their prayers; but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.--1 Peter iii. 12. Remember: The beginning of strife is as when one letteth out water: therefore leave off contention, before it bo meddled with.--Prov. xvii. 14. If it be possible, so much as in you lies, live peaceably with all men.--Rom. xii. 18. Lord Jesus, grant that I and mine may observe the several divine rules above said. Edw. Moore. And whoever thou art, that opens this Book, know that it is by Christ Jesus' permission; or else thou couldst have no power here: therefore as thou art a Christian, and wilt answer me in another world, do this my endeavour no harm; neither wrong me nor my children by the knowledge of it; for the time will come (and that very shortly) that I shall see thee face to face, to give an account of it. I was; thou art; take it from me: what I am now, thou suddenly shalt be. Experience having taught me that everything corrupts: Yea, that very eye which now reads these truths shall not be ex-cepted. Edw. Moore...

Pricing and Purchase Info

$27.95

Out of stock online

From the Publisher

This historic book may have numerous typos and missing text. Purchasers can download a free scanned copy of the original book (without typos) from the publisher. Not indexed. Not illustrated. 1847. Excerpt: ... THE MOORE RENTAL. O Lord my God, I do humbly implore thy assistance and protection of me; this book and all thou hast bestowed...

Format:PaperbackDimensions:58 pages, 9.69 × 7.44 × 0.12 inPublished:February 1, 2012Publisher:General Books LLCLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0217097499

ISBN - 13:9780217097499

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of The Moore Rental (volume 12)

Reviews