336 pages, 8.44 × 5.5 × 0.82 in
September 10, 2013
Adams Media Corporation
The following ISBNs are associated with this title:
ISBN - 10: 1598690892
ISBN - 13: 9781598690897
About the Book
With more than 200 gluten-free recipes for tasty dinners, lunches, breakfasts, and snacks, "The No-Gluten Cookbook" helps those suffering with gluten allergies see their diet restrictions as benefits, rather than deprivations.
From the Publisher
- One in every 120 Americans suffers from gluten allergies
- Experts say the only way to treat this disorder is by strictly following a gluten-free diet--for life
- Readers need a concise cookbook that provides recipes that are both safe and tasty
Having a gluten-intolerance is extremely difficult to live with, as glutens are found in a variety of everyday favorite foods such as breads, pizza, and peanut butter. Not only is it a trial to find foods that are safe to eat, it is ten times harder to find meals and snacks that are healthy, gluten-free, and appeal to the whole family!
The No-Gluten Cookbook solves these problems and more, with such tasty breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack offerings as:
- Shrimp and Lobster Salad
- Fresh Tuscan Tomato Soup
- Spicy Cornbread Stuffed with Chilies
- Chocolate Mint Swirl Cheesecake with Chocolate Nut Crust
With more than 200 delicious, gluten-free recipes to choose from, The No-Gluten Cookbook helps readers see their diet restrictions as benefits, rather than deprivations!