Written by world experts, this books follows upon the monumental success of the first edition ofThe Parathyroids, which was universally acclaimed as the best text on the subject. An authoritative reference that spans the basic science of parathyroid hormone treatment to major clinical disorders in a superb, single compendium,The Parathyroidsoffers an objective and authoritative view on controversial clinical issues in this rapidly changing field. Every medical school library and virtually every major hospital library will need this book as a reference for students and clinicians.
* Offers objective and authoritative reviews on controversial clinical issues
* Written by world experts on parathyroid hormone and its disorders
* Superb, state-of-the-art compendium in one convenient volume
* Bridges basic science of parathyroid hormone to major clinical disorders
* Practical information on clinical management of parathyroid hormone disorders