The Preachers Bride Collection: 6 Old-Fashioned Romances Built on Faith and Love by Kimberley ComeauxThe Preachers Bride Collection: 6 Old-Fashioned Romances Built on Faith and Love by Kimberley Comeaux

The Preachers Bride Collection: 6 Old-Fashioned Romances Built on Faith and Love

byKimberley Comeaux

Paperback | February 23, 2017

Pricing and Purchase Info

$7.00

Earn 35 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Out of stock online

Available in stores

about

Meet six men who are dedicated to preaching God's Word-and six women who wonder if they are cut out to support that calling. Being a helpmate to a pastor is no easy task. They must step out in a special kind of faith and love to become preachers' brides.. This collection of historical stories will capture, inspire, and entertain readers-and remind them of God's unique way of weaving great joy and blessing into the lives of those who love Him and follow His will.
Kimberley gets her inspiration from all sorts of places: travel, history, dreams and once over hearing (okay...eavesdropping on)  a conversation between a couple arguing in the grocery store line.  She not only is the author of 13 Inspirational romance books, but also writes and produces church musicals. She has been married for 28 yea...
Title:The Preachers Bride Collection: 6 Old-Fashioned Romances Built on Faith and LoveFormat:PaperbackDimensions:480 pagesPublished:February 23, 2017Publisher:Barbour PublishingLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1630586633

ISBN - 13:9781630586638

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Collection! First off, just thought I'd clear up something- not all the preachers are dedicated- one story in particular clearly deviates from that. That one's still a great story, though! The stories in this collection are as follows: Remember Me- Kimberley Comeaux/ Shirley, Goodness, and Mercy- Kristy Dykes/ Miss Bliss and the Bear- Darlene Franklin/ A Bride For The Preacher- Sally Laity/ Renegade Husband- DiAnn Mills/Silence in the Sage- Colleen L. Reece. In that list, Remember Me and Renegade Husband are my favorites. Collections like these are a great way to discover new authors and enjoy stories of a similar theme, time or prompt. These collections are beautifully bound as well. Another collection I've tried is The Sentimental Journey- a collection of WW2 stories that were inspiring and informative. I recommend that one to anyone who may have read one of these collections or is looking to begin reading them. This collection was an enjoyable read. All of the stories were interesting, even if they weren't all my style, and now I have some new authors to explore! No time wasted trying this one!
Date published: 2018-02-13