The Ramona Collection, Volume 1: Beezus and Ramona, Ramona and Her Father, Ramona the Brave, Ramona the Pest by Beverly ClearyThe Ramona Collection, Volume 1: Beezus and Ramona, Ramona and Her Father, Ramona the Brave, Ramona the Pest by Beverly Cleary

The Ramona Collection, Volume 1: Beezus and Ramona, Ramona and Her Father, Ramona the Brave, Ramona…

byBeverly ClearyIllustratorJacqueline Rogers

Paperback | March 19, 2013

not yet rated|write a review

Pricing and Purchase Info

$25.62 online 
$28.50 list price save 10%
Earn 128 plum® points

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Four beloved Ramona books in one fun box!

The appeal of Beverly Cleary’s stories about the wonderful, blunderful Ramona Quimby has never faded. Each new generation feels connected to Ramona’s unique way of looking at the world as she tries to adjust to new teachers, feels jealous about Susan's curls, and is secretly pleased by Yard Ape's teasing.

The scrapes she gets herself into—like wearing pajamas to school or accidentally making egg yolk shampoo—are funny and heartwarming, and sometimes embarrassing. No matter what, Ramona’s lively, curious spirit shines through. Now, with lively art by Jacqueline Rogers, here are four of Beverly Cleary’s favorite Ramona titles in one collection!

This collection includes 4 complete paperbacks:

• Beezus and Ramona
  • Ramona the Pest
  • Ramona the Brave
  • Ramona and Her Father

About The Author

Beverly Cleary was born on April 12, 1916. Her family lived on a small farm in McMinnville, Oregon, before moving to Portland. Ironically, this internationally known author of children's books struggled to learn how to read when she entered school. Before long however Cleary had learned to love books, and as a child she spent a good de...
Ramona Quimby, Age 8
Ramona Quimby, Age 8

by Beverly Cleary

$8.50

In stock online

Available in stores

Beezus and Ramona
Beezus and Ramona

by Beverly Cleary

$7.78$8.50

In stock online

Available in stores

Shop this author

Details & Specs

Title:The Ramona Collection, Volume 1: Beezus and Ramona, Ramona and Her Father, Ramona the Brave, Ramona…Format:PaperbackDimensions:8.75 × 6.35 × 2.13 inPublished:March 19, 2013Publisher:HarperCollinsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0061246476

ISBN - 13:9780061246470

Nearby Stores

We found 0 nearby stores

Customer Reviews of The Ramona Collection, Volume 1: Beezus and Ramona, Ramona and Her Father, Ramona the Brave, Ramona the Pest

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great These books are great for kids. Loved reading them growing up
Date published: 2017-06-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from amazing i loved these books when i was younger! i hope my 8yr loves them as well (just ordered them for her)
Date published: 2017-03-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fantastic I loved these books as a child, and enjoy reading them with my own child.
Date published: 2017-03-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by from A good start a good start to try introducing your child to larger books with chapters
Date published: 2017-02-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Ramona Book Set This is a great set of stories to introduce children to chapter books. They contain content that kids can relate to and are readable.
Date published: 2017-01-19