The Shepherd's Crown: Number 41 Of The Discworld Novels Series by Terry PratchettThe Shepherd's Crown: Number 41 Of The Discworld Novels Series by Terry Pratchett

The Shepherd's Crown: Number 41 Of The Discworld Novels Series

byTerry Pratchett

Mass Market Paperback | July 26, 2016

Pricing and Purchase Info

$13.99

Earn 70 plum® points
Quantity:

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

THE FINAL DISCWORLD NOVEL

A shivering of worlds . . .

Deep in the Chalk, something is stirring. The owls and the foxes can sense it, and Tiffany Aching feels it in her boots. An old enemy is gathering strength.

This is a time of endings and beginnings, old friends and new, a blurring of edges and a shifting of power. Now Tiffany stands between the light and the dark, the good and the bad.

As the fairy horde prepares for invasion, Tiffany must summon all the witches to stand with her. To protect the land. Her land.

There will be a reckoning . . .

TERRY PRATCHETT was the acclaimed creator of the global bestselling Discworld series, the first of which, The Colour of Magic, was published in 1983. His fortieth Discworld novel, Raising Steam, was published in 2013. His books have been widely adapted for stage and screen, and he was the winner of multiple prizes, including the Carneg...
Title:The Shepherd's Crown: Number 41 Of The Discworld Novels SeriesFormat:Mass Market PaperbackDimensions:304 pages, 6.96 × 4.35 × 0.8 inPublished:July 26, 2016Publisher:TransworldLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0552574481

ISBN - 13:9780552574488

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Satisfying to its end! If you do ever need to say goodbye to the world––an entire, well-crafted world––you've created, then this is the way to go about doing it. I feel richer for having fallen in love with Sir Terry Pratchett's writing––I am all the better for having enjoyed his work... and for its impact upon my life!
Date published: 2017-06-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love Terry Pratchett The last book in the Discworld series. 40+ books and every one is amazing. If you haven't read any start reading them in the published order to get the most out of every book.
Date published: 2017-05-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from And it is wonderful. Wonderful work by a fine writer. Well worth reading on a cold day. You will be glad to have a copy!!!
Date published: 2017-01-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Such a wonderful farewell This was such a wonderful farewell to us from Terry Pratchett and the Discworld. Truly a fitting end to his incredible literary legacy. Yes, I wish there would be more books from Sir Terry, but that isn't to be. Going out on Tiffany Aching was a lovely ending. Once again a masterfully written book, full of wit and humor and clever twists. Truly, it hurts knowing there will be no more new Terry Pratchett books. I shall have to make due with the 40+ that I already have.
Date published: 2016-11-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from But... isn't that the point?? This book lived up to expectations; it was immensely satisfying, and... like all Discworld books do... it left you wanting more. Yes, there will be no more novels from Sir Terry, and that IS sad, but maybe his work is meant to entertain AND inspire us, so that we, too, may ourselves one day take up a pen, and charge into battle against the whiteness of papers yet to be filled? I can think of no better legacy for the man who has given so much to the imagination of others!
Date published: 2016-11-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best book I laughed, i cried can't believe the great granny weatherwas is at a jouneys end and tiffany is at the beginnng. I'll miss the crivens! after all they were my favourite. Terry pratchett you brought a world of mystery and magic that will never be forgotten.
Date published: 2015-10-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great fun and adventure Great fun and adventure, continues the story of Tiffany and the Feegles. I just love these little blue warriors
Date published: 2015-09-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great fun and adventure Great fun and adventure continues the story of Tiffany and the Feegles, its a pity there can be no more adventures
Date published: 2015-09-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A smile and a sadness Tiffany and the witches of the discworld come together in a funny, exciting, raucous, defense of their turf. The book is a treasure, and the sadness of this being the last one will be tempered by rereading all of them. Crivens!
Date published: 2015-09-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I think I'm going to cry A bittersweet read ths last Discworld and while perhaps not quite as polished as the rest WHO CARES?
Date published: 2015-09-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The Last Book Reading this made me want to cry - and I did when I got to the final page of this final book. It left me wanting so much more, and so sad that there will not be any more left to come.
Date published: 2015-09-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Feels Like a Farewell What could I say? Read it. It is the best possible goodbye from the most amazing man and the greatest world.
Date published: 2015-08-29