The Winner's Mind

byCraig Hadfield

Paperback | November 6, 2012

The Winner's Mind by Craig Hadfield
Earn 194 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store


In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not available in stores


Never before has a book been written that explores how to use the power of the brain to achieve high performance in the real estate industry. For the first time, you will go into the mind of a high performer and learn what it takes to develop the habits that are required to be a million dollar producer. Step by step, The Winner's Mind will take you through a simple process that will see you go from being good at your game to the top 1% of the elite. If you stick to Craig Hadfield's proven program, you'll achieve all this, while at the same time learn how to create balance with less working hours and more holidays and down time. In The Winner's Mind, Hadfield combines his years in the real estate industry and his coaching experience to unlock the secrets of the high performer. Finally the answers to the questions: Why with so much skills and knowledge do individuals and teams still underperform? Why do 90% of agents barely make a living while the other 10% make all the money? Written in simple, easy to understand language, The Winner's Mind is a quick read that provides individual agents, teams and managers alike the ideas and tools required to grow their careers consistently ad effectively. "Want greater success without exhaustion? If you want to think differently and create champion habits - start by devouring this book Craig simplifies great discoveries from contemporary neuroscience to accelerate your success." Kerrie Phipps, Leadership Coach & Author "Impressive methodology to bring out the best in you." Shane Hilaire, Director, Ray White
Title:The Winner's MindFormat:PaperbackProduct dimensions:170 pages, 8 X 5 X 0.36 inShipping dimensions:170 pages, 8 X 5 X 0.36 inPublished:November 6, 2012Publisher:Publicious Self-PublishingLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0987438409

ISBN - 13:9780987438409

Appropriate for ages: All ages

Look for similar items by category: