This is the second volume of a two-volume, comprehensive treatment of the methodologies used in researching the zebrafish, an emerging vertebrate model system. The text includes discussions on development, genetic methodologies, and model applications.
* Details state-of-the-art zebrafish protocols in a single-source reference
* Presents methods and reagents in user-friendly format
* Delineates critical steps and pitfalls of he procedures
* Illustrates techniques with full-color plates
* Summarizes many new and interesting developmental mutants
* Includes appendices with strain information and a compendium of zebrafish World Wide Web sites
* Relevant to clinicians interested in vertebrate models of human congenital diseases