Pricing and Purchase Info

$4.99

Prices and offers may vary in store

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

"THERE IS ONLY YOU AND ME, AND I WILL ALWAYS CHOOSE YOU."
USA TODAY BESTSELLING SERIES

Naya James is a confident woman who also happens to be an exotic dancer. She doesn’t care if people judge her, just so long as they don’t disrespect her. Life has been good, but when two dancers from her club are kidnapped, Naya risks everything to uncover the truth.

Wheeler is the black sheep of the family, evident from his extensive tattoo collection to his dark personality. Nothing like his twin brother, Ben, who can do no wrong. Wheeler’s pack loyalty is put to the test when Austin orders him to act as a bodyguard for a woman he’s despised for years—one who presses his buttons every chance she gets.

A dark secret unravels, uniting two enemies and threatening to fracture the brotherhood of the pack. A tortured soul, a violent past, a fiery romance, and a shocking twist that will leave you breathless.

“Maybe fire and kerosene don't go together for a reason.”
Destiny will find you

Cliffhanger-free
HEA

SEVEN SERIES (COMPLETE):
Book 1 - Seven Years
Book 2 - Six Months
Book 3 - Five Weeks
Book 4 - Four Days
Book 5 - Three Hours
Book 6 - Two Minutes]
Book 7 - One Second
Book 8 - Winter Moon (Bonus Novella)

MAGERI SERIES (COMPLETE):
Book 1 - Sterling
Book 2 - Twist
Book 3 - Impulse
Book 4 - Gravity
Book 5 - Shine - Final Installment
Book 6 - The Gift (Bonus Novella)

MAGERI WORLD NOVELS
Risk

SEVEN WORLD NOVELS
Charming

CROSSBREED SERIES - New!
Book 1: Keystone
Book 2: Ravenheart

OTHER BOOKS:
Closer: A Novella

Title:Three Hours (Seven Series #5)Format:Kobo ebookPublished:April 5, 2015Publisher:Dannika DarkLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN:9990050335546

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from witty and romantic I've enjoyed all the books by this Author so far. She writes at a good pace and tells interesting stories of the lives and different personalities in a new Shifter Pack. Bonds, danger, hard times in more way than one,
Date published: 2015-10-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Three Hours One of the novels in the Seven Series, Danika Dark keeps the shifter life of romance, family, & home alive.
Date published: 2015-09-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Three hours Another brilliant book which I couldn't put down and when I did, kept thinking about picking it up. Brilliant series.
Date published: 2015-08-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Three hours - Seven Series Outstanding - I really loved the whole Seven Series. Can,t wait for the next book. And best of all _ cliffhanger free
Date published: 2015-08-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great I love her type of writting. She keeps you cativated. She draws you in. I love this series. I read all in 1 week.
Date published: 2015-07-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Everyone has a secret or two! Just when I thought everyone was happy and a solid family, I was surprised who was hiding a secret life. Who is going to be next?
Date published: 2015-06-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A Winner I won this book as part of a Goodreads giveaway. I read this book after I finished the first four books in the series. Because I won this one, I had to read the previous books, even though you do not need to. However, it does enhance the reading experience. Wheeler is a tormented hero. He is misunderstood, moody and closed off. We discover why in this story and he has very good reason to be as he is every day. Naya is an exotic dancer who really understands how the Shifter world works. She is an exotic dancer who is trying to take care of herself and prepare for her future as she is alone. Although, she has friends, she keeps herself distant to protect herself and her animal. Wheeler and Naya come together as favor. She needs protection and he was available. And, what follows is explosive, passionate and heart felt. These two make so much sense together and are just right for each other. Do yourself a favor and read this series! You will not be disappointed. This one is a winner!
Date published: 2015-06-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Three Hours This is book 5 of the Weston pak. The family dynamic is electric and the characters come alive with each word. This author is able to write sequels and not loose character integrity plus write a great story! LOVE IT!
Date published: 2015-04-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Brilliant! Held me spell-bound til the last page. Ms Dark has excelled again. Wheeler and Naya captured my attention and my heart, and held me spell-bound til the last page. Three Hours is a heart-warming, beautifully-written story about love, guilt, family, trust, friendship and acceptance. Ms Dark’s exceptional writing style brings the characters to life - I loved the witty dialogue and the insight into their past and their soul. By the end of the book, I felt that I knew the characters intimately. To quote Ms Dark, “People are more than who they allow you to see.” This exemplifies perfectly the essence of “Three Hours’.
Date published: 2015-04-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome As always brilliant! Definitely cannot wait to read the next book. Dannika Dark's books are always the type of book that you just can't bring yourself to put down until you've finished it!
Date published: 2015-04-08