TimeRiders (Book 1)

Kobo ebook | February 4, 2010

byAlex Scarrow

not yet rated|write a review
Liam O'Connor should have died at sea in 1912. Maddy Carter should have died on a plane in 2010. Sal Vikram should have died in a fire in 2029. Yet moments before death, someone mysteriously appeared and said, 'Take my hand . . .' But Liam, Maddy and Sal aren't rescued. They are recruited by an agency that no one knows exists, with only one purpose - to fix broken history. Because time travel is here, and there are those who would go back in time and change the past. That's why the TimeRiders exist: to protect us. To stop time travel from destroying the world . . .

Pricing and Purchase Info

$9.99 online
$12.94 list price (save 22%)
Available for download
Not available in stores

From the Publisher

Liam O'Connor should have died at sea in 1912. Maddy Carter should have died on a plane in 2010. Sal Vikram should have died in a fire in 2029. Yet moments before death, someone mysteriously appeared and said, 'Take my hand . . .' But Liam, Maddy and Sal aren't rescued. They are recruited by an agency that no one knows exists, with onl...

Format:Kobo ebookPublished:February 4, 2010Publisher:Penguin Books LtdLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0141946377

ISBN - 13:9780141946375

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of TimeRiders (Book 1)

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Timeriders (Book 1) A band of teenagers travel through time and space to ensure the integrity of history is preserved at all costs. Timeriders is a must-read for fans of Dr Who and Red Dwarf. A well written series which will have you hooked from the off.
Date published: 2015-04-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome Kinda scary, but an amazing book. Btw kobo is an anagram for book.
Date published: 2014-07-09
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Intresting Normally I avoid time travel stories but I though this one looked like an okay read, and it turned out better than I thought. I will check out the next book in the series.
Date published: 2011-03-28