Pricing and Purchase Info

$18.30 online 
$19.50 list price save 6%
Earn 92 plum® points

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Following the destruction of the Garden Nation ofJapan, Constable Led Dent returns to his brutal beat, having succumbed to hisinner demons. But as he stalks the streets of the Isles of Los Angeles,enforcing the corporate new world order, he's haunted by a ghost fromTokyo.

Critically acclaimed creators RICKREMENDER & SEAN MURPHY wrap their tale of tech addiction, unintendedconsequences, and love in a world populated by the disenfranchised andisolated.

Collects issue 6 through10

Details & Specs

Title:Tokyo Ghost Volume 2Format:PaperbackDimensions:128 pages, 9.9 × 6.4 × 0.4 inPublished:October 18, 2016Publisher:Image ComicsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1632159147

ISBN - 13:9781632159144

Look for similar items by category:

Nearby Stores

We found 0 nearby stores

Customer Reviews of Tokyo Ghost Volume 2

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great follow up to the first book This was a great follow up to the second book, expanding the world and cleaning up their cliffhanger from the previous book very well.
Date published: 2017-05-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Tokyo Ghost Vol 2 I was terribly excited for this, Vol 1 ends with a cliff hanger that really caught me off guard, couldn't wait to find w\out what happens next! And this does not disappoint. As great as the first book and again I'm waiting for the next to see what happens next.
Date published: 2016-12-16