$14.50 list price save 8%
Earn 66 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not available in stores

about

Traveling 101 is a collection of humorous and true renditions of many of the trips the Hladys have been on over a twenty-year span. These stories encompass travel across the United States, Mexico, and Germany, and they include camping, skiing, and over-the-road trips, taking place in hotels, timeshares, and bed and breakfasts.

Other readers of Traveling 101 have said—

“I will NEVER go on a trip with you two—too much excitement!” 

“My wife and I both laughed out loud while reading Traveling 101.”

“My, you have had some adventures!”

“I felt like I was right there.” 

“Our vacations are dull compared to yours!”

But if Pam could give one piece of advice to fellow travelers, it would be this: Maintain a sense of humor on trips, give up your expectations, and be flexible.

Pam Hlady pursued her love of writing through a journalism correspondence course early in her marriage. With certificate in hand, she became a freelance writer for about ten years, writing articles for several different magazines. Later, she took another correspondence course and became a legal transcriptionist. She currently lives in ...
Title:Traveling 101Format:PaperbackDimensions:114 pages, 9 × 6 × 0.24 inPublished:June 20, 2016Publisher:Green IvyLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:194537988X

ISBN - 13:9781945379888

Reviews

Table of Contents

ContentsLIFE ON WHEELS 1THE DREAM THAT TURNED INTO A NIGHTMARE 7HELP, I'VE BEEN KEEDNAPPED! 14YOU'RE OFF THE MAP! 21SOMEBODY STOP THAT CAMPER! 34THE RETRO TRIP 40MEMOIRS OF A CANADIAN SKI TRIP 42BACK ON THE ROAD AGAIN 49WHO STOLE THE SNOW? 53WELL, JUST PRETEND.... 61WHOA, WILBUR 65ON THE RAGGED EDGE 69WILL THIS NIGHT NEVER END? 81THE LONG, LONG BUS RIDE 84ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THIS? 91STRETCHING EXERCISES 98ARE YOU FLEXIBLE YET? 108