$18.37 online 
$19.99 list price save 8%
Earn 92 plum® points

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

DIMENSION TRAP

The mystery of Yoko's cylinder is revealed in this final volume of the Tsubasa Chronicles series. As Fei-Wang attempts to destroy both versions of Syaoran and Sakura in order to fulfill his wish, his final curse takes effect and Syaoran must decide what to pay for a final price. Time and dimensions collide, and hidden in Syaoran's and Sakura's past are the keys that may unlock a blessed future - or a hell that will be lived and relived for eternity. 

This omnibus edition includes volumes 27-28 of Tsubasa.
Title:Tsubasa Omnibus 10Format:PaperbackDimensions:464 pages, 7.5 × 5 × 1.4 inPublished:October 18, 2016Publisher:Kodansha ComicsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1632363046

ISBN - 13:9781632363046

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of Tsubasa Omnibus 10

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from ITS OVERRRR?!??!?? Well as the last volume in this series I'd say this definitely lives up to the standards of a damn good final chapter! I love all of the main characters: Fai, Kurogane, Sakura, Syaoran, Mokona. The plot was enormously intense and reached new heights in this last volume. The revelations and the tie ins between the other Sakura and Syaoran was a bit confusing at first but such an amazing and shocking plot twist. My only reasoning for not giving this five stars is because after all that these characters suffered through especially Sakura and Syaoran, and <spoiler>Syaoran is still paying a price. And on top of that Sakura doesn't or can't go with him and the others on their journey. After all that, that's the ending they get?!</spoiler> Ah it's somewhat of a happy ending still but I was unfortunately quite disappointed in that part. But other than that I still loved it.
Date published: 2017-01-26