$23.08 online 
$25.99 list price save 11%
Earn 115 plum® points

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

THE EYES HAVE IT

Our group of dimension-traveling companions continues their long journey in search of Princess Sakura’s memories and have now found themselves in trouble in Tokyo. During a last ditch effort to save Princess Sakura from her underwater slumber, the truth about Syaoran is revealed and this shocking revelation changes everything. Who is the real Syaoran? Can they get the friend they know and love back?
Title:Tsubasa Omnibus 6Format:PaperbackDimensions:560 pages, 7.59 × 5.03 × 1.77 inPublished:November 24, 2015Publisher:Kodansha ComicsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1632361183

ISBN - 13:9781632361189

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of Tsubasa Omnibus 6

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from so good! Ahh the volumes are starting to get better and better! Although very sad right now :( but still lots of action, emotion, plot twists, and intrigue! <spoiler>Kurogane's sacrifice for Fai! Syaoran and the other Syaoran! Sakura's bravery but also her sadness..</spoiler> everything is so intense right now! I'm glad there was a little bit of humour at the end that felt like the cherry on a sundae! I love how this omnibus shows how close the group has gotten; how they have grown bonds and connections with each other, this also made the devastating parts involving Syaoran and Fai that much more heartbreaking. I was literally tearing up as I read these volumes.
Date published: 2017-01-25