Pricing and Purchase Info

$21.99

Earn 110 plum® points

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

FAI THE CURSED

After the dangerous chess competition, Princess Sakura takes it upon herself to alter the future by leaving her companions behind. As a result, her body and soul are separated. To go after her, the travelers have to decide what they can afford to pay the witch, and Fai’s past comes out. As his lies are revealed, Fai’s curse comes back to haunt him—one that threatens everyone’s lives if he can’t find a way to escape it.
CLAMP is a prolific collective of four female artists who have become the most popular manga creators in the United States. From their debut U.S. work X to their most popular series Chobits, CLAMP has been creating unique and immersive worlds for several years.
Cardcaptor Sakura Volume 1
Cardcaptor Sakura Volume 1

by Artists Clamp

$23.75$25.99

In stock online

Available in stores

Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card 1
Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card 1

by Clamp

$13.34$14.99

Pre-order online

Not yet available in stores

Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card 2
Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card 2

by Clamp

$13.34$14.99

Pre-order online

Not yet available in stores

Shop this author
Title:Tsubasa Omnibus 7Format:PaperbackDimensions:560 pages, 7.5 × 4.99 × 1.68 inPublished:February 23, 2016Publisher:Kodansha ComicsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1632361302

ISBN - 13:9781632361301

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of Tsubasa Omnibus 7

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Intense!! Crazy! The stakes have gone so high in these volumes! The chess game and the overall rules and occurrences that happened involving the chess game were so interesting and suspenseful! Sakura's decisions in trying to help everyone but then the outcome. Oh my god. So much suspense. And heartbreak! And then everything from then till the end was intense and insane! I'm not even sure if I understand what's happened by the end but ahhh!
Date published: 2017-01-26