$25.99 list price save 6%
Earn 122 plum® points
Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

TIME OUT

Syaoran challenges Seishirô, his former mentor, to a fight for one of Sakura’s feathers. In his determination not to lose again, Syaoran travels into a dream world where he gets a chance to face his own clone. With the information he received from the dream world, the travelers set out on another journey to the Kingdom of Clow. Their goal is to stop Fei-Wang Reed, but the consequences, both for them and for the citizens, may be more than they can handle.
CLAMP is a prolific collective of four female artists who have become the most popular manga creators in the United States. From their debut U.S. work X to their most popular series Chobits, CLAMP has been creating unique and immersive worlds for several years.
Title:Tsubasa Omnibus 8Format:PaperbackDimensions:560 pages, 7.47 × 4.96 × 1.8 inPublished:May 24, 2016Publisher:Kodansha ComicsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1632362198

ISBN - 13:9781632362193

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from That evil Fei-Wang! That Fei-Wang Reed is a real *insert multiple curse words*. There was a heck of a lot of emotional and intense scenes in this omnibus. But I'm glad for the ending part with a memory of Syaoran's when he met Sakura. And young Syaoran and young Sakura are SO adorable! Especially little, clumsy, always smiling Sakura! I love her as a character. She's definitely one of my top favourite fictional characters.
Date published: 2017-01-26