$19.99 list price
Earn 96 plum® points
Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

LIFE WISH
Syaoran reveals to his companions the heavy price he paid to be able to protect Sakura, one with consequences for many people, and his burden of guilt. As the time for both Syaoran and Fei-Wang's wishes to come true arrives, the travelers must face off against Fei-Wang, all the magic he can summon against them, and Syaoran's double. In this battle cut off from time, even the witch Yuko's help may not be enough.

This omnibus edition includes volumes 25-26 of Tsubasa.
Title:Tsubasa Omnibus 9Format:PaperbackDimensions:384 pages, 7.5 × 5 × 1.2 inPublished:August 9, 2016Publisher:Kodansha ComicsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1632362201

ISBN - 13:9781632362209

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from T^T Most of this omnibus was Syaoran's memories of the events leading up to the price he had to pay to protect Sakura. Poor Syaoran; all four of these main characters have been through so much since they were so young in their lives but Syaoran withheld the guilt and weight of all of that up until this point. I am so glad Kurogane and Fai forgave him and still choose to stand by his side. The friendship and bond of this group is beautiful. *sobs* And the sacrifice of the other Syaoran! Oh my goodness! T^T I also love Syaoran and Sakura's relationship from the start and how it blooms. Sakura is a bright star for Syaoran; always smiling, always spreading joy. And Syaoran is always polite and bashful around her. I love these two as individual characters and as a pairing. *gushes excessively*
Date published: 2017-01-26