$24.83 online 
$26.00 list price
Earn 124 plum® points
Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Sakuya Shiina lives with Kanade, her male cousin and foster parent. In times of pain and sadness, she's always taken comfort in looking up at the stars. One day, a mysterious boy suddenly shows up at Sakuya's house for her birthday. He leaves her with kind words, but she has no idea who he is!
All she has to go on is his name--Chihiro! Not one to let that deter her, she sets out in search of him with the reluctant help of her two best friends, Yuuri and Sei. Everyone says that Sakuya should just forget him, but she's oddly drawn to the curious boy. Then, a twist of fate allows them to meet once more! Will this meeting bring them closer together...or will the feelings between these lone stars remain forever in the dark?
Natsuki Takaya burst onto the manga scene in North America with the publication ofFruits Basketwhich became an immediate sensation. Her other works includeTwinkle StarsandLiselotte & Witch's Forest.
Title:Twinkle Stars, Vol. 1Format:PaperbackDimensions:384 pages, 8.25 × 5.75 × 1.25 inPublished:November 22, 2016Publisher:Yen PressLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0316360236

ISBN - 13:9780316360234

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good Start A good start to a series. Lighthearted and full of mystery, it makes you want to find out more about all the characters.
Date published: 2017-07-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from OMG One of the best romance stories that I have read ... it is not as comical than the other books but it is still beautiful
Date published: 2017-03-20
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Alright for a first volume! The storyline and especially surrounding the character Chihiro was mysterious and kept me wanting to read on to find out more. However maybe it was my adjusting to how to read this particular manga but it felt like it jumped around quite a bit which made it a little confusing for me to follow along with what was happening sometimes. Chihiro eventually started treating Sakuya horribly and I wanted to smack him so hard and ask him why he was being so ridiculously and unreasonably mean! I liked Sakuya's friends and how they love her for who she is and stand up for her. And the significance of the stars in this manga is whimsical. I hope to learn more about Sakuya's cousin in the upcoming volumes and find out more of why Chihiro is being the way he is. I also feel like I will grow to love Sakuya more as the story goes on. But until then, I've given this book three stars for a good start to the series.
Date published: 2016-12-24