Pricing and Purchase Info

$5.99

Prices and offers may vary in store

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

***USA TODAY BESTSELLER***
Paranormal Romance, Book 6

After years of living abroad, Maizy returns home to the only family she's ever known--a pack of wolves. When she confronts her childhood watchdog to see where they stand, his resentment leaves her uncertain about where she really belongs.

Behind Denver's charming smile is a tragic past--one that's made his wolf savage and unpredictable. Only Maizy has been able to tame that darkness, and when they're reunited after many years apart, he no longer sees a child he once protected. She's captivating and intelligent--a woman with the world at her fingertips and two suitors offering more than he ever could.

Torn between two worlds, Maizy must choose how her fairy tale ends. Tragedy, murder, passion, and imprisonment all collide with a heart-stopping twist.

"You must decide how your fairy tale will end, little one. With a love that could be fleeting and hurt you in the end, or with a man who will give you your heart’s desire."

Destiny will find you.

+ Cliffhanger-free
+ HEA

SEVEN SERIES (COMPLETE):
Book 1 - Seven Years
Book 2 - Six Months
Book 3 - Five Weeks
Book 4 - Four Days
Book 5 - Three Hours
Book 6 - Two Minutes]
Book 7 - One Second
Book 8 - Winter Moon (Bonus Novella)

MAGERI SERIES (COMPLETE):
Book 1 - Sterling
Book 2 - Twist
Book 3 - Impulse
Book 4 - Gravity
Book 5 - Shine - Final Installment
Book 6 - The Gift (Bonus Novella)

MAGERI WORLD NOVELS
Risk

SEVEN WORLD NOVELS
Charming

CROSSBREED SERIES - New!
Book 1: Keystone
Book 2: Ravenheart

OTHER BOOKS:
Closer: A Novella

Title:Two Minutes (Seven Series #6)Format:Kobo ebookPublished:August 17, 2015Publisher:Dannika DarkLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN:9990050999847

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Two minutes Loved the twists and turns. I laughed, i cried, but best of all i became part of the story. Here's to hoping for another book.
Date published: 2015-09-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Two Minutes Love this book & story line. The characters' lives continue to evolve throughout the series, the romance, the thread of family & home is strong & captivating. Reading a shifter series with a meeting seen flare was a page turner.
Date published: 2015-09-01
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Two minutes Disappointed. Not up to the other books in series. Would have been more interesting if main characters got tgether right away andthen something happened. Why make Dennis a killer? It demeaned him.
Date published: 2015-08-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Another amazing story This is Denver and Maizy's story and is the 6th book in this series. Maizy is back home with the Weston pack after years away going to school. She struggles with her feelings of not belonging and a major choice that she has to make that will change her life in a huge way. She also must make sense of her changing relationship with Denny. Denver must also come to terms with Maizys return and his place in her life. Another well written installment to the series! Great characters and it is always nice to catch up with all of the main players.
Date published: 2015-08-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Loved it! Amazing Series! This beautifully written, engrossing, heart-warming story is the sixth book in the ‘Seven’ series, though each book can be read as a standalone. What makes this series outstanding to me is the depth of the characters and the authentic, powerful relationships. Ms Dark writes from the heart and it translates into her brilliant, descriptive writing. As I have read through this series, I feel that I have come to know the characters personally and it is like catching up with beloved friends when a read a new release. Ms Dark, thank you for an amazing read.
Date published: 2015-08-27