Now is your chance to own the very first Uncle John''s Bathroom Reader For Kids Only in a hardcover edition with all new illustrations! When our younger readers demanded a Bathroom Reader of their own, Uncle John put together this brain-boggling easy-to-read collection of facts, fads, quotes, history, science, origins, pop culture, mythology, humor, and more! Plus it''s full of wacky and fun illustrations and Uncle John''s famous running feet" - those fun and fascinating facts on the bottom of every page. Kids will read abouta?¦* Who was Dr. Seuss?
* Baseball superstitions
* The birth of The Simpsons
* How carnival games are rigged
* Dining on scorpions and tarantulas
* Shocking truths about thunder and lightning
* Disgusting bodily functions like ear wax and digestion ( and why they''re important)
* Uncle John''s all-time favorite elephant joke: Q: How do you get an elephant up an oak tree? A: Plant an acorn underneath him and wait 50 years!? And much, much more!"