The Bathroom Reader turns 25! Uncle John is celebrating this historic milestone with his biggest all-new edition ever--more than 600 pages of absorbing material!
2012 ForeWord Reviews Book of the Year Awards, Honorable Mention in Humor Category
2013 IBPA Benjamin Franklin Award Gold Winner in Humor Fully Loaded" is putting it mildly. This behemoth of a book is overflowing with incredible stories, surprising facts, weird news, little-known origins, forgotten history, fun wordplay, and everything else that millions of loyal fans have come to expect from the world's best-selling bathroom reading series. As always, it's divided by length: quickies for the reader on the go, medium-sized articles for those with a few minutes to spare, and extra-long pieces for those truly leg-numbing experiences. Here are just a few of the hundreds of topics loaded into this edition of America's favorite "on the go" source of fascinating information:
* Forgotten Firsts
* Dumb Crooks: Stoner Edition
* Bizarre Japanese Video Games
* The Kamikaze Instruction Manual
* Our Lady of the Little Green Men
* The Worst Fire in American History
* The World's Worst Business Decision
* The New Years Eve Opossum Drop
* Do Blondes Really Have More Fun?
* Failed Doomsday Predictions
* When Toilets Explode
* And much, much more! "