Using Microsoft Visio 2010

Kobo ebook | May 24, 2011

byChris Roth

not yet rated|write a review

Using Microsoft Visio 2010

Get comfortable with Microsoft Visio 2010, the latest version of Microsoft Visio. Don’t just read about it: see it and hear it with step-by-step video tutorials and valuable audio sidebars delivered through the Free Web Edition that comes with every USING book. For the price of the book, you get online access anywhere with a web connection—no books to carry, updated content, and all the benefits of video and audio learning.

LEARN FAST, LEARN EASY, USING WEB, VIDEO, AND AUDIO

Show Me video walks through tasks you’ve just got to see

Tell Me More audio delivers insights straight from the experts

Pricing and Purchase Info

$20.19 online
$26.23 list price (save 23%)
Available for download
Not available in stores

From the Publisher

Using Microsoft Visio 2010   Get comfortable with Microsoft Visio 2010, the latest version of Microsoft Visio. Don’t just read about it: see it and hear it with step-by-step video tutorials and valuable audio sidebars delivered through the Free Web Edition that comes with every USING book. For the price of the book, you get online acce...

Format:Kobo ebookPublished:May 24, 2011Publisher:Pearson EducationLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0132182661

ISBN - 13:9780132182669

Customer Reviews of Using Microsoft Visio 2010

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from A Unique Vision I purchased this book not only because it is one of the few current sources, but it also was highly recommended on the 'net, and it was written by a VISIO insider. It has lived up to its reputation. The bonus chapters are a bit messy to download but eventually achievable. Good stuff.
Date published: 2015-04-20