byBernard Harold Curgenven

Kobo ebook | August 19, 2017

Pricing and Purchase Info

$2.00

Prices and offers may vary in store

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

Part 1: He was faced with the ultimate decision. Should he or shouldn’t he? Should he go ahead and place the bet, he would give in to the Evil One’s temptation, raising the stakes to the maximum. Should he fold his hand and throw in the towel, he would give in to the Evil One’s temptation and lose everything. Either way he would give in to temptation and lose his sanity to the Evil One! One by one they disappeared from the beachfront, and some secrets are meant to be kept.

Part 2: The schizophrenia can only be cured by destroying the writer’s many personalities. In desperation for employment, Hout signed up as a test subject at Dredgedale facility. All psychological hell broke loose and he was faced with the worst possible anomalies of both fantasy and reality. Despite his intense combat training, he had little chance of surviving more than a day in this situation. Was he experiencing a simulation, or had he subconsciously become physically involved? Knowledge could mean the difference between life and death! Dale was conjuring up new ideas for a future horror novel. If only he could experience a horrific event in reality, and then the trip to kindergarten became the end of their world!

Part 3: I watched as it pounced on its victim, breaking their bones and crushing their windpipes. I would follow it into the woods with each visit, only to watch it consume its victim. Am I deluded and do I have the ability to possess your demon? You will know when you look into the eyes of parasomnia! This primordial image would most likely expand into a godly psychological beast with uncanny powers, such as my demon and I. One may assume there were extraordinary physiological activities in their cerebral hemispheres, and they had what was known as psychic secretion of the digestive glands.

Part 4: Edward was in a coma for a year, following an encounter in the war, which left his crew dead. After regaining consciousness, he undergoes therapy in an institution, only to discover who he is, and what he had done. He continues to torment himself, long after his death. But how does one lose and gain memories that may or may not be one’s own? When lost souls drift, they seek a host! Doomsday is upon us!

Title:She Is Warrior: DEMONS book 3Format:Kobo ebookPublished:August 19, 2017Publisher:Bernard Harold CurgenvenLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN:9990052810140

Reviews