Victor Shmud, Total Expert #1: Let's Do A Thing! by Jim BentonVictor Shmud, Total Expert #1: Let's Do A Thing! by Jim Benton

Victor Shmud, Total Expert #1: Let's Do A Thing!

byJim BentonIllustratorJim Benton

Paperback | May 30, 2017

Pricing and Purchase Info

$7.99

Earn 40 plum® points

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

A new series from the bestselling author of Dear Dumb Diary

Victor Shmud has been many things: Knuckle Doctor, a Hunter of Ghost Bears, a Tattoo Artist, The Guy At The Restaurant That Puts The Sugar In Those Little Envelopes, a Computer Scientist, an Octopus Wrestler, and a Wedding Planner. In fact, he's been nearly everything definitely not A Guy Who Cleans Up Bedrooms yet. But his newest gig is beautifuller yes, that's a word. He's also a Licensed Wordmaker. He can make anyone gorgeous, with a gob of his beauty treatment complete with Mustard Molecules.

But before he can work his beautifuller magic, he's vaporized along with his associate, the very fluffy Dumpylumps by a video game. Will Victor ever get back to Earth? Also, is it someone's birthday... and will there be cupcakes?

Jim Benton is the creator of many licensed properties, some for big kids, some for little kids, and some for grown-ups who, frankly, are probably behaving like little kids. You may already know his properties It's Happy Bunny TM or Catwad TM, picture book The End Almost, and bestselling book series Dear Dumb Diary. Jim lives in Michiga...
Dear Dumb Diary #1: Let's Pretend This Never Happened
Dear Dumb Diary #1: Let's Pretend This Never Happened

by Jim Benton

$8.24$8.99

In stock online

Available in stores

Dear Dumb Diary Collection (Books 1-10)
Dear Dumb Diary Collection (Books 1-10)

by Jim Benton

$63.56$69.90

In stock online

Not available in stores

Dear Dumb Diary #8: It's Not My Fault I Know Everything
Dear Dumb Diary #8: It's Not My Fault I Know Everything

by Jim Benton

$6.90$8.99

In stock online

Available in stores

Shop this author
Title:Victor Shmud, Total Expert #1: Let's Do A Thing!Format:PaperbackDimensions:128 pages, 7.56 × 5.27 × 0.32 inPublished:May 30, 2017Publisher:SCHOLASTIC INCLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0545932297

ISBN - 13:9780545932295

Customer Reviews of Victor Shmud, Total Expert #1: Let's Do A Thing!

Reviews

Editorial Reviews

Praise for Jim Benton:

"[A series...which manages to be simultaneously snarky, recognizable and endearing."
-The Detroit News, 2014 on Dear Dumb Diary Year Two, Book 5

With smells, robots and messy paint, what's not to love?
-Kirkus Reviews, 2014 on Where's my Fnurgle?