Acquire the Design Information, Methods, and Skills Needed to Master the New VLIW Architecture!
VLIW Microprocessor Hardware Design offers you a complete guide to VLIW hardware design-providing state-of-the-art coverage of microarchitectures, RTL coding, ASIC flow, and FPGA flow of design. The book also contains a wide range of skills-building examples, all worked using Verilog, that equip you with a practical, hands-on tutorial for understanding each step in the VLIW microprocessor design process.
Written by Weng Fook Lee, an internationally renowned expert in the field of microprocessor design, this cutting-edge hardware design tool presents unsurpassed coverage of the latests in VLIW microprocessing. Authoritative and comprehensive, VLIW Microprocessor Hardware Design features:
- Step-by-step information on the VLIW hardware design process
- A wealth of Verilog-based designs
- ASIC and FPGA implementations
- Expert guidance on the best-known methods for RTL coding
- Over 75 detailed illustrations that clarify each aspect of VLIW design
Inside this Complete VLIW Microprocessor Toolkit • Introduction • Design Methodology • RTL Coding, Testbenching, and Simulation • FPGA Implementation • Testbenches and Simulation Results • Synthesis Results and Gate Level Netlist