Voyage of the Dreadnaught: 4 Stella Madison Capers by Lilly MaytreeVoyage of the Dreadnaught: 4 Stella Madison Capers by Lilly Maytree

Voyage of the Dreadnaught: 4 Stella Madison Capers

byLilly Maytree

Paperback | October 23, 2016

Pricing and Purchase Info

$13.02

Earn 65 plum® points
Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not available in stores

about

Here is the story of how Stella Madison becomes committed (in more ways than one) to a rag-tag group of misfits who decide to pool their resources and make a run for an abandoned lodge in Alaska. A place where it is rumored that seniors do not have to pay taxes and it is possible to survive completely off the land, even if they have no income at all. At the very least, they might fare better than living in the city, where each has to fend for themselves. Times being what they are.

The only real expense is getting there. However, one of their group is acquainted with an old captain-turned-inventor who lives out in the bay on a monstrosity of a sailboat called the Dreadnaught. And while it hasn't been out of the harbor in years, it does fall within their budget to charter it. That is, if they skip the extra expense of a crew and all sign on as hands. Except Stella has never been out on a boat in her life... 

Title:Voyage of the Dreadnaught: 4 Stella Madison CapersFormat:PaperbackDimensions:246 pages, 7.81 × 5.06 × 0.52 inPublished:October 23, 2016Publisher:Summers Island PressLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1944798064

ISBN - 13:9781944798062

Reviews

Table of Contents

Contents:What Happened FirstSEA TRIALSTHE PUSHOVER PLOTLost in the WildernessThe Last ResortA Word About the Stella Madison CapersOur Own Great Alaskan AdventureAbout Lilly MaytreeOther Books by Lilly Maytree

Editorial Reviews

"I enjoyed the newest adventures of Stella Madison. You just never know exactly what or where her adventures will come about, or what kind of mess she will find herself into. I really enjoy these adventures, I always feel as though I'm there with her.""What a delightful read! In this Stella Madison caper readers are able to experience the near tragedy of what happens when people keep secrets, believe lies, focus on the wrong things and do not avail themselves of the wisdom God provides through the people in their lives.""I love reading all of Lilly Maytree's books. I always feel as though I'm visiting an old friend and making new ones. You can bet that every new adventure will leave you wanting more."