$14.99 list price save 6%
Earn 70 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

A sweet romantic story of a soft-spoken high school freshman and her quest to make friends, Waiting for Spring will delight fans of earnest, fun, and dramatic shojo like Kimi ni Todoke and Say I Love You.

Mizuki is a shy girl who's about to enter high school, and vows to open herself up to new friendships. Of course, the four stars of the boys' basketball team weren't exactly the friends she had in mind! Yet, when they drop by the café where she works, the five quickly hit it off. Soon she's been accidentally thrust into the spotlight, targeted by jealous girls. And will she expand her mission to include... love?
Title:Waiting For Spring 1Format:PaperbackDimensions:208 pages, 7.49 × 4.97 × 0.63 inPublished:July 18, 2017Publisher:Kodansha ComicsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1632365162

ISBN - 13:9781632365163

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Super Adorable! I picked up the first volume the morning it was released and have followed the series since then! The story sounds cliche when you read the description, but I promise you that it makes up for it with its super sweet teen romance. The entire series has you rooting for the protagonist as well as all of her friends, and you come to love each of the guys for who they are. I highly recommend this entire series! Prepare for much swooning ^_^
Date published: 2018-02-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Unexpectedly Delighful I hadn't heard about this title, so I just picked it up on a whim but it was really enjoyable. Excited for volume 2!
Date published: 2017-08-28