Warriors: Power Of Three #1: The Sight by Erin HunterWarriors: Power Of Three #1: The Sight by Erin Hunter

Warriors: Power Of Three #1: The Sight

byErin Hunter

Paperback | June 30, 2015

Pricing and Purchase Info

$9.93 online 
$9.99 list price
Earn 50 plum® points

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Erin Hunter’s #1 nationally bestselling Warriors series continues in Warriors: Power of Three!

The first book in this third series, Warriors: Power of Three #1: The Sight, brings more adventure, intrigue, and thrilling battles to the epic world of the warrior Clans.

Hollypaw, Jaypaw, and Lionpaw—grandchildren of the great leader Firestar—possess unusual power and talent. But secrets and uncertainty surround them, and a mysterious prophecy hints at trouble to come. The warrior code is in danger, and these three apprentices will need all of their strength to help the Clans survive.

Erin Hunter is inspired by a love of cats and a fascination with the ferocity of the natural world. As well as having great respect for nature in all its forms, Erin enjoys creating rich mythical explanations for animal behavior. She is also the author of the bestselling Seekers and Survivors series.
Warriors Super Edition: Tigerheart's Shadow
Warriors Super Edition: Tigerheart's Shadow

by Erin Hunter

$21.85$23.99

In stock online

Available in stores

Warriors Box Set: Volumes 1 To 6: The Complete First Series
Warriors Box Set: Volumes 1 To 6: The Complete First Series

by Erin Hunter

$45.00$49.99

In stock online

Available in stores

Warriors: A Vision Of Shadows #4: Darkest Night
Warriors: A Vision Of Shadows #4: Darkest Night

by Erin Hunter

$18.69$21.00

Pre-order online

Not yet available in stores

Shop this author
Title:Warriors: Power Of Three #1: The SightFormat:PaperbackDimensions:416 pages, 7.62 × 5.12 × 0.83 inPublished:June 30, 2015Publisher:HarperCollinsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0062367080

ISBN - 13:9780062367082

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of Warriors: Power Of Three #1: The Sight

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from still great love that the story continues with the younger generation. gives some peace of mind to a story ending
Date published: 2017-05-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by from still great love that the story continues with the younger generation. gives some peace of mind to a story ending
Date published: 2017-05-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome This is one of the best books highly suggested for everyone. I love Jaypaw, Hollypaw, and lionpaw I still think it is so weird that Jaypaw and Hollypaw switched jobs❇
Date published: 2015-09-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Warriors power of three #1 Wow i love every last bit of it i have read all of them well up to book 6 still they all are pretty awesome, well only if u r grusome and luv blood or u luv cats OR u luv all of them at the same time but i am just a cat luver, not a blood and guts luver! like, ew who would be a blood and guts luver any way?!
Date published: 2015-07-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The sight power of 3 warrior cats I loved the book It is my ultimate favourite book and my best character is jaypaw and loionpaw. Yaaaa
Date published: 2015-04-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The Sight Wonderful. Great read. If you haven't read all the other warrior books before this... You might get confused. I rate it five star.
Date published: 2014-06-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Warriors the sight Great book you MUST get it if you like cat that go on adventurs in groups you will LOVE this book!!!!!!!!!
Date published: 2014-05-22