Warriors: Tigerstar And Sasha #2: Escape From The Forest: Escape From The Forest by Erin HunterWarriors: Tigerstar And Sasha #2: Escape From The Forest: Escape From The Forest by Erin Hunter

Warriors: Tigerstar And Sasha #2: Escape From The Forest: Escape From The Forest

byErin Hunter

Paperback | December 23, 2008

Pricing and Purchase Info

$8.81 online 
$9.99 list price save 11%
Earn 44 plum® points

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

A graphic novel adventure from the world of Erin Hunter’s #1 nationally bestselling Warriors series!

In the second book of the Tigerstar & Sasha manga arc, a kittypet named Sasha searches for a new home—and wonders if she might find it with ShadowClan and its leader, Tigerstar, during the events of the Warriors: The Prophecies Begin series.

Sasha has decided to forge a life outside of the Clans and away from Tigerstar's evil plans. But life as a rogue is much harder than she expects, and Sasha soon starts to lose hope. Will she be forced to wander alone forever, scrapping for every meal and fighting with the cruel, territorial cats who dwell in the alleys of Twolegplace?

Erin Hunter is inspired by a love of cats and a fascination with the ferocity of the natural world. As well as having a great respect for nature in all its forms, Erin enjoys creating rich mythical explanations for animal behavior, shaped by her interest in astrology and standing stones.
Warriors Super Edition: Tigerheart's Shadow
Warriors Super Edition: Tigerheart's Shadow

by Erin Hunter

$21.91$23.99

In stock online

Available in stores

Warriors Box Set: Volumes 1 To 6: The Complete First Series
Warriors Box Set: Volumes 1 To 6: The Complete First Series

by Erin Hunter

$45.00$49.99

In stock online

Available in stores

Warriors: A Vision Of Shadows #4: Darkest Night
Warriors: A Vision Of Shadows #4: Darkest Night

by Erin Hunter

$18.69$21.00

Pre-order online

Not yet available in stores

Shop this author
Title:Warriors: Tigerstar And Sasha #2: Escape From The Forest: Escape From The ForestFormat:PaperbackDimensions:112 pages, 7.44 × 5 × 0.38 inPublished:December 23, 2008Publisher:HarperCollinsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:006154793X

ISBN - 13:9780061547935

Appropriate for ages: 9 - 12

Customer Reviews of Warriors: Tigerstar And Sasha #2: Escape From The Forest: Escape From The Forest

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from great addition to the series i love how much background story is given in the manga
Date published: 2017-05-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from SO EXCITED!!! I loved the other manga! It explained so much, especially about Sasha! At first, I started liking Tigerstar because he was acting really nice to Sasha, but by the end, I hated Tigerstar just as much as before... In the origonal books, I always found Sasha mean and pushy, but when you read this, you will quickly change your mind about her. "May StarClan light your path!!!"
Date published: 2008-09-06