750 pages, 9.25 × 6.5 × 0.27 in
July 31, 2013
The following ISBNs are associated with this title:
ISBN - 10: 0779853172
ISBN - 13: 9780779853175
From the Publisher
MAXIMIZE YOUR CLIENTS' PERSONAL TAX AND ESTATE PLANNING EFFORTS WITH THE RIGHT FINANCIAL STRATEGY FOR EVERY LIFE STAGEWealth Planning Strategies for Canadians is a unique publication, offering:
This is the only book that starts where you do – with a specific life scenario – rather than starting with legal or financial concepts, and making you work backwards to fit the concepts to the situation.New in This EditionThe 2014 edition has been thoroughly updated to include the latest federal income tax changes as well as a number of changes in provincial statutes, including the new family property legislation in British Columbia. This edition also includes more detail on a number of strategies and the pitfalls of certain approaches. As with previous editions, this is a resource you can trust to alert you, step-by-step, to the myriad of considerations which may apply, no matter what your or your client's life situation.
- Coverage of the relevant laws in every Canadian jurisdiction;
- Comprehensive consideration of the strategies required to cover off financial planning, tax planning, disability planning, estate planning, insurance planning and family law issues;
- Discussion of not just the tax aspects, but also the legal implications of properly and improperly executed wealth plans;
- Comprehensive case studies to show how the various rules work, or don't work together in particular situations; and especially,
- An approach that takes as its starting point the life scenario of you or your client.