448 pages, 9.22 × 7.48 × 0.62 in
March 6, 2012
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
The following ISBNs are associated with this title:
ISBN - 10: 1118116836
ISBN - 13: 9781118116838
About the Book
Home cooks looking for guidance on healthy everyday eating and achievable strategies for weight management, as well as Weight Watchers' brand loyalists and members, will find everything they need in this updated cookbook.
Table of Contents
1 New Basics.
2 Breakfasts and Brunches.
3 Starters and Light Meals.
4 Salads—Sides and Main Dishes.
5 Soups—Starters and Main Dishes.
6 Beef, Pork, and Lamb.
8 Fish and Shellfish.
9 Vegetarian Main Dishes.
10 Vegetable Sides.
11 Grain and Bean Sides.
12 Slow-Cooker Classics.
13 Pizzas, Calzones, and Sandwiches.
14 Yeast Breads, Quick Breads, and Muffins.
15 Cakes, Pies, and More.
16 Fruit and Frozen Desserts, Puddings, and Sauces.
Recipes by PointsPlus value.
From the Publisher
The trusted classic from Weight Watchers The most trusted name in healthy lifestyle, Weight Watchers leads the way to eating well-and losing weight. Packed with 500 recipes for every occasion, this book is delicious proof that healthy eating means you don't have to give up your favorite foods. It's so easy to enjoy meals with family and friends-holidays or everyday-with these tempting recipes that both beginners and experienced cooks will love.This newest edition has everything you'll need to cook-and eat-in a healthier way: included is a new chapter with slow cooker recipes, hundreds of tips, helpful how-to photography, sidebars filled with must-have advice, and plenty of fresh ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and beyond. An added feature: all recipes have been tagged for skill level. This book has been completely redesigned and boasts all new photography. And, of course, this revised edition includes the latest information onthe popular and successful Weight Watchers program.
- Includes more than 60 gorgeous full-color recipe photos and instructive how-to images - Features more than 500 recipes, including essential basics, breakfasts, lunches, soups and stews, vegetarian meals, baked goods, and desserts - Now with more whole grain and vegetable dishes that help you eat healthier and stay full longer - New design adds a fresh and contemporary spin to this trusted classic
From the Jacket
Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook A Healthy Cook's Best Kitchen Companion
At Weight Watchers, we believe that change is good—andWeight Watchers New Complete Cookbook
, featuring our new PointsPlus program, is very good for anyone who loves to eat and wants to embrace a healthier lifestyle.
Here's a peek at what's inside:
- More than 500 appealing recipes filled with nutritious and wholesome lean meats, whole grains, fruits, and vegetables so you'll stay fuller, longer
- Over 60 beautiful color photographs including helpful how-to's
- Smart ways to swap out ingredients and still create lighter meals with lots of flavor
- Must-know kitchen basics, including stocking a healthy pantry, kitchen tools, important food safety advice, and measuring pointers
- Over 100 Healthy Extra tips boasting ideas for side dishes and satisfying add-ons
- Kitchen tricks and techniques that will make you a culinary pro in no time
- Complete nutritional analysis for each recipe, including sodium and fat counts and a PointsPlus value for each recipe
About the Author
WEIGHT WATCHERS INTERNATIONAL, INC. is the world's leading provider of weight management services, operating globally through a network of Company-owned and franchise operations. Weight Watchers holds almost 50,000 meetings each week where members receive group support and learn about healthy eating patterns, behavior modification and physical activity. WeightWatchers.com provides innovative, subscription weight management products over the Internet and is the leading Internet-based weightmanagement provider in the world. In addition, Weight Watchers offers a wide range of products, publications and programs for those interested in weight loss and weight control.