What are you going to eat tonight?
Whether you're a seasoned cook or just starting out in the kitchen, it's a question to tackle every day. And in Weight Watchers What To Cook Now, it's a question that's answered deliciously more than 300 ways, with great ideas for speedy weeknight dinners, weekend big-batch meals, easy foundation recipes and more.
What to Cook Now makes smart use of ingredients with concentrated flavors and must-have new kitchen tools and techniques for a healthy diet so everything you turn out in your kitchen packs maximum flavor and satisfaction.
In What to Cook Now, you'll get the instructions for dishes such as:
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Canadian Bacon, and Corn Hash
- Apple, Celery, and Walnut Salad with Dijon Dressing
- Italian Sausage and Spinach-Stuffed Mushrooms
- Grilled Shrimp with Mango-Ginger Dipping Sauce
- Merlot-Braised Beef Roast and Vegetables
- Red Curry Beef, Napa Cabbage, and Noodle Salad
- Shrimp, Chorizo, and Rice Stew
- Moroccan-Spiced Beef
- Italian Stuffed Artichokes
- Chocolate-Chip Layer Cake with Ricotta Frosting