Welcome To The Ballroom 1 by Tomo TakeuchiWelcome To The Ballroom 1 by Tomo Takeuchi

Welcome To The Ballroom 1

byTomo Takeuchi

Paperback | September 27, 2016

Pricing and Purchase Info

$16.99

Earn 85 plum® points

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

See the acclaimed hit anime from Production I.G and the makers of Haikyu!! and Miss Hokusai, now streaming on Anime Strike!

Battle Manga Action + Competitive Ballroom Dancing!(?)

Feckless high school student Tatara Fujita wants to be good at something - anything. Unfortunately, he's about as average as a slouchy teen can be. The local bullies know this, and make it a habit to hit him up for cash, but all that changes when the debonair Kaname Sengoku sends them packing. Sengoku's not the neighborhood watch, though. He's a professional ballroom dancer. And once Tatara Fujita gets pulled into the world of the ballroom, his life will never be the same.
Title:Welcome To The Ballroom 1Format:PaperbackDimensions:192 pages, 8.1 × 5.7 × 0.6 inPublished:September 27, 2016Publisher:Kodansha ComicsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1632363763

ISBN - 13:9781632363763

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of Welcome To The Ballroom 1

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Excellent! I honestly didn't know what I was getting into when I picked this up. It's a typical coming of age story of a high schooler trying to find his niche in life. But it's different than your typical manga in that it explores ballroom dancing, which is not often seen. It's really hilarious. Because of the nature of dance, and all its movement, I thought it'd be difficult to capture that in a manga. But the artists depicted the dancing really well. This would make an excellent anime. I hope it becomes one! I couldn't stop laughing my head off!
Date published: 2016-11-25